Solution based on eucalyptus, peppermint, pine and camphor used to make steam inhalations relieve nasal congestion in colds and flus" />
Solution based on eucalyptus, peppermint, pine and camphor used to make steam inhalations relieve nasal congestion in colds and flus
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS SINUS
Sinus inhalations is a solution based on essential oils of eucalyptus, peppermint, pine and camphor.
This medicine added to hot water and then inhaled produces congestion of the nostrils.
Sinus is indicated for colds or flus to relieve congestion of the nostrils.
HOW TO USE
Sinus inhalations should be added to previously heated water. Do not heat directly nor heat water with the medicine already dissolved therein.
Sinus dissolving in water should not overheat.
This medicine should be dissolved in water and then inhale the steam should not be ingested or applied directly into the nostrils.
1 / Heat water to boiling, then remove from heat.
2 / medium cap Sinus Add inhalations.
3 / Put on the dissolution and cover your head and the bowl with a towel.
4 / Inhale through your nose while keeping your eyes closed to prevent irritated.
This operation can be repeated up to 3 times a day if necessary.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to the active substances or other ingredients of Sinus inhalations.
- If you have asthma, febrile seizures or epilepsy.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is a child under 12 years old.
Avoid contact with eyes or sinus mucosa.
Sinus contains propylene glycol as excipient so in some cases may cause skin irritation.
Sinus inhalations should not be used by children under 12 years old.
Pregnant and lactating
Pregnant or lactating should not use Sinus inhalations unless medically indicated.
Adverse effects have been reported for this medicine are: allergic skin reactions, burns, eye irritation, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting, seizures, confusion and sleepiness.
Symptoms that may appear in mild poisoning include nausea, vomiting, headache and dizziness.
In case of severe poisoning: heart problems, difficulty breathing, uncoordinated movements, seizures and coma.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion immediately seek medical center or call a poison control center +34 915 62 04 20
- Active ingredients (per ml solution): cineole / eucalyptol (250 mg), eucalyptus oil (120 mg), pine (60 mg), peppermint (10 mg), menthol (15 mg) and camphor (1 , 2 mg).
- Excipients: essences of bergamot, cinnamon, juniper, propylene glycol, polysorbate 80, sodium copper chlorophyllin A and water.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Healthcare S.A. Reckitt Benckiser
C / Mataro, 28
RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS MANUFACTURING
Puerto Galiano Pharmaceutical Industries S.A.
Europolis Park - Calle Paris, 4
28232 Las Rozas
* All prices indicated are tax included