Gel indicated for reducing bumps and bruises caused by superficial venous disorders as varicose veins, chilblains or burns
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS HIRUDOID FORTE GEL
Hirudoid Forte is a gel that promotes blood circulation thanks to its active principle chondroitin sulfate. This is a derivative of heparin with anticoagulant action.
It is indicated to relieve venous disorders as varicose veins, chilblains or superficial burns and bruises caused by blows.
It is a gel suitable for use in adults and children over 1 year old.
- Acive ingredient: sodium chondroitin sulfate per gram ......... 4.45 mg gel.
- Excipients: sodium hydroxide, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, rosemary oil, polyacrylic acid and purified water.
HOW TO USE Hirudoid Gel Forte
- For the treatment of superficial venous disorders:
. Adults: applied with a light massage a thin layer of gel 2 or 3 times a day.
. Children and adolescents under 18 years old: apply only under medical supervision and indication.
- To hematomas:
. Adults and children over 1 year old: apply with a light massage a thin layer of gel 2 or 3 times a day.
Hands should be washed after each application.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to chondroitin sulfate sodium or to any of the excipients of this gel.
- If you have clotting disorders.
- If you are being treated with any other medications.
- If you are pregnant, you think you might be pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Do not use this medicine on mucous membranes, open or infected wounds or sores on.
Do not use this gel for a long time or in large areas of the skin.
Do not apply other skin preparations type in the same area where it is applied Hirudoid Forte.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
This gel contains propylene glycol and dipropylene so could cause skin irritation.
Toxicology Information Service +34 91 562 04 20
Ingestion of large quantity of this gel can cause symptoms similar to alcohol intoxication due to isopropyl alcohol content of this medicine.
Rarely allergic reactions have been reported at the site of application that can cause itching and irritation.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Laboratorio STADA S.L. Frederic Mompou 5
08960 Sant Just Desvern (Spain)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Mobilat Produktions GmbH Luitpoldstrasse 1
85276 Pfaffenhofen Germany
STADA Arzneimittel AG
61118 - Bad Vilbel
* All prices indicated are tax included