Syrup indicated to reduce excess mucus that usually occurs with colds and flu
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS Fluimucil solution
Fluimucil 40 mg / ml is a syrup containing as active ingredient acetilciesteina. This is a mucolytic compound that liquefies mucus and to facilitate its removal.
Fluimucil solution is indicated to remove excess mucus that usually occur with colds or flus.
- Active ingredient: acetylcysteine. Each milliliter of syrup contains 40 mg of acetylcysteine.
- Other components: para-hydroxybenzoate, methyl, disodium edetate, sodium saccharin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, flavoring and water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to acetylcysteine or any other part of Fluimucil.
- If you have asthma or some other respiratory disease.
- If you have stomach or duodenal ulcer.
- If you are being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is intolerant to sorbitol.
Patients treated with any of the siguietes antibiotics amphotericin B, cephalosporins, ampicillin sodium, lactobionate, tetracyclines, erythromycin or medications containing minerals such as calcium or iron must separate the taking thereof with the Fluimucil at least 2 hours .
You should discontinue Fluimucil if stomach upset appear. In this case you should consult a doctor.
should not be administered concurrently with antitussive medicines that reduce bronchial secretions because it could lead to the accumulation of mucus.
This medicine may cause drowsiness. This should be taken into account when driving or operating dangerous machinery.
Fluimucil solution containing para-hydroxybenzoate and methyl para-hydroxybenzoate so may result in allergic reactions.
USE CHILDREN AND TEENS
Children and teenagers should not use Fluimucil solution 40 mg / ml because there are other more appropriate presentations for this population.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Pregnant women who think they might be and lactating women should avoid using this medicine. It should be used only for medical reasons.
- Adults: 15 ml in 1 dose (1 time per day). Not exceed 15 ml daily.
It is advisable to drink plenty of fluid during treatment with Fluimucil solution.
Often during the first days increases mucus but anger declining as advancing treatment.
Consult a doctor if no improvement or even worsens after 5 days of treatment.
- Children and adolescents: Do not administer this medicine unless medically indicated. There are more appropriate presentations of this medicine for this population group.
Rarely they have been reported: nausea and vomiting, headache, stomach, drowsiness, diarrhea, tinnitus and rashes.
In case of overdose may appear: stomach pain, nausea and vomiting or diarrhea.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion contact a health center or call the Toxicology Information Service: +34 915 62 04 20
Fluimucil francs is packaged in amber glass with 200 milliliters of solution.
It is a clear, colorless solution with a slight fruity odor. It is possible the emergence of a sulfur smell that is typical of acetylcysteine, but this does not mean that the medicine is in poor condition.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Maresme 5. Polygon Can Bernades-Subirà
08130 Sta. Perpetua de Mogoda Barcelona
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Via della Chimica 9
36100 Vicenza (Italy)
* All prices indicated are tax included