Antiflatulent medicine indicated to relieve discomfort caused by intestinal gas: flatulent colic, bloating ...
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS AERO-RED FORTE
Aero-Forte network is an antiflatulent killing medicine gas bubbles bowel reducing its surface tension and facilitating its disintegration.
Aero-red Forte is indicated to relieve discomfort caused by intestinal gas: flatulent colic, bloating ...
COMPOSITION OF AERO-RED FORTE
- Active ingredient: simethicone. Each tablet of Aero-network Forte contains 240 mg of simethicone.
- Excipients: glycerol and glycerol.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to the active ingredient of Aero-red Forte (simethicone) or some other component thereof.
- If you are being treated with any other medications.
People prone to flatuencia avoid:
. eating too fast.
. eat without chewing.
. drinking alcohol with meals.
. eat food or drink air (freco bread, soft drinks ...).
. eat foods that contain lots of nonabsorbable carbohydrates (vegetables, onions ...).
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Although simethicone is not absorbed, it is recommended that pregnant women, women who think they might be and lactating women consult their doctor before taking Aero-red Forte.
- Adults and children over 12 years old: 1 capsule Aero-Red Forte after breakfast, lunch and dinner if necessary.
- Children under 12 years old: There are more suitable for this population group presentations Aero-Red.
It is advisable to accompany the taking of this medicine with a large glass of water.
The duration of treatment with Aero-red Forte should not be more than 10 days without consulting a doctor.
If after 10 days of treatment the symptoms do not improve or even worsen should discontinue treatment and consult a doctor.
Adverse effects are little problables because this medicine is not absorbed in the intestine.
If any adverse effects occur may appear: constipation, belching and allergic reactions (itchy skin, swelling of the tongue or face and even difficulty breathing).
No it registered no cases of overdose.
In case of accidental ingestion or if you think you are having symptoms of an overdose immediately consult a doctor or call a poison control center +34 91 562 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Uriach-Aquilea OTC S.L. Av. Camí Reial 51-57
08184 Palau-solità i Plegamans (Barcelona - Spain)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Laboratorios Alcala Farma, SL M-300 Km 29, 920
28802 Alcalá de Henares - Madrid
* All prices indicated are tax included