Ointment that promotes healing of minor burns, wounds, varicose ulcers and bedsores
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS LINITUL OINTMENT
Linitul healing ointment is a medicine that acts by stimulating blood circulation and moisturize the skin.
Linitul ointment is indicated to facilitate wound healing, varicose ulcers and is especially recommended in the tratramiento of pressure ulcers.
- Active ingredient: Balsam of Peru (20 mg per gram of ointment).
- Active ingredient: Castor oil (150 mg per gram of ointment).
- Excipients: Vaseline, dimethicone, paraffin and beeswax.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before applying this ointment if:
- If you are allergic to ricini oil, balsam of Peru or any other part of this ointment.
- If you have inflammatory dermatoses.
- If you have low hemoglobin or zinc.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
Do not apply ointment Linitul:
. arterial blood clots emerging.
. acnéica skin fat.
Check with your doctor if you notice a delay in wound healing.
Linitul Peru balm ointment contains so can result in allergic skin reactions.
USE IN CHILDREN
Still not enough studies have been conducted safety in this population range so that discourages the use of Linitul ointment in children.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Pregnant women, who believe pregnant or breastfeeding should consult a doctor before applying ointment Linitul.
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer of cream on the area to be treated 2 times a day. It is advisable to cover the area with gauze or bandage after application. Wash the area to be treated with saline before reapplying the ointment.
contact dermatitis may appear with stinging and itching at the application site.
In case of accidental ingestion go as soon as possible to a medical center or call a poison control center +34 915 62 04 20
Bama-Geve, S.L.U Avda. Diagonal, 490
* All prices indicated are tax included