Reflex spray is a topical anti-inflammatory to relieve pain quickly and inflammation: bruises, sprains, back pain, lumbago, stiff neck ...
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS REFLEX SPRAY
Reflex spray is an antiinflammatory topical containing as active principles: turpentine, camphor, menthol and methyl salicylate.
Reflex Spray is indicated for the immediate relief of pain and inflammation in: bumps, bruises, sprains, back pain, back pain, stiff neck ...
- Active ingredients: camphor (40mg / ml), turpentine (65mg / ml), menthol (40mg / ml) and methyl salicylate (25mg / ml).
- Excipients: dimethylsulfoxide, isopropyl alcohol and benzyl alcohol. As propellant gas: carbon dioxide.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to salicylates, acetylsalicylic acid, other NSAIDs, methyl salicylate, camphor, turpentine, menthol or any other part of Reflex spray.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is younger than 12 years.
Do not apply Reflex spray on open wounds.
Avoid contact of this medicine with mucous membranes, eyes or mouth.
Do not use other topical preparations on the same area of skin where you are applying Reflex spray.
Do not cover the application site with occlusive dressings.
Methyl salicylate containing this medicine may potentiate the effect of other keratolytic products.
Dimethyl sulfoxide containing this medicine may cause skin irritation.
Do not use Reflex spray for extended periods of time or in large areas of the skin.
Consult your doctor if symptoms do not improve after 7 days of treatment.
Reflex spray not apply to children under 12 years because it is contraindicated for this age range.
PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor before using this medicine.
DOSAGE AND USE
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years: Apply 1 press every 8 or 6 hours as needed. Do not apply more than 4 times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Do not apply, it is contraindicated.
Keep the container upright and apply the spray at 20 cm of the skin.
You should not rub or massage the area after application of the spray.
Wash your hands after each application.
If after 1 week of treatment would improve symptoms should not consult a doctor.
In some cases there have been the following side effects: itching, irritation, erythema and allergic reactions in the area where the spray has been applied.
These adverse reactions usually subside when treatment is stopped.
Overdose have applied a large amount of Reflex spray could cause side effects found at the site of application.
Because this medicine is a spray accidental ingestion is unlikely but should occur as soon as possible should go to a medical facility but not notice symptoms. You could also call the Toxicology Information Service: 915 620 420
In case of accidental ingestion symptoms that may occur are nausea, vomiting, abdomen pain, heartburn, cramps, hyperventilation, pulmonary edema, tinnitus, dizziness, headache, delirium, confusion, drowsiness, ataxia, depression the central nervous system seizures and coma.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Healthcare Reckitt Benckiser, S.A.
C / Mataro, 28-08403 Granollers (Barcelona)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
93, Route de Monnaie (Vouvray) F-37210
Dressings to protect against friction...
Instant porridge with 8 grain cereal...
Photoprotector with protection factor...
* All prices indicated are tax included