Anti-inflammatory gel to relieve pain and reduce inflammation caused by: torticollis, contractures, contusions, bruises, back pain, back pain, sprains
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS VOLTADOL FORTE
Forte Voltadol is a gel containing as active principle diclofenac diethylamine. This compound is a nonsteroidal antiinflammatory that acts relieving pain and inflammation.
Voltadol Forte is indicated to reduce inflammation and relieve pain: bumps, bruises, contractures, torticollis, sprains, back pain, etc.
- Active ingredient: diclofenac diethylamine. Each gram of gel contains 23.2 mg of diclofenac diethylamine.
- Excipients: Butylated hydroxytoluene, carbomer, cetomacrogol 1000, caprilocaprato cocoyl, diethylamine, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, liquid paraffin, oleyl alcohol, eucalyptus oil, and purified water.
- Check with your doctor before using Voltadol Forte if you are allergic to diclofenac or to any of the excipients of Voltadol Forte.
Do not apply this medicine:
- On open wounds, eczema or burns.
- On the eyes, mouth or mucous membranes.
- Over large areas of the piel.sobre large areas of skin.
- If the patient is younger than 14 years.
- If the patient is a pregnant woman and is in the third trimester of pregnancy.
The areas of skin treated with Forte Voltadol gel should not be exposed to sunlight.
Do not use occlusive dressings in the area treated with this medicine.
Pregnant women should not use Voltadol Forte gel in the last 3 months of embazazo. In the first 6 months should only apply this medication by prescription.
Breast-feeding women should not use this medicine unless directed by your doctor. Never apply on the chest.
- Adults and adolescents from 14 years: Apply every 12 hours.
- Children and adolescents under 14 years: Do not apply unless medically indicated.
Spread a thin layer of gel Voltadol Forte, a gentle massage on the area of skin where there is pain and / or inflammation.
Wash your hands after each application.
Whether accidentally ingested as if it has been applied in a wide area of the skin or if you have used for a long period of time, adverse reactions that may occur would be similar to those produced by diclofenac taken orally.
- Rare: skin rash, blisters, hives, itching.
- Very rare: photosensitivity, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Novartis Consumer Health SA
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 764
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Novartis Consumer Health SA Zielstattstrasse, 40
D-81379 (München), Germany
* All prices indicated are tax included