Indicated to relieve burning and itching skin after insect bites, contact with stinging plants or after sunburn
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS POLARACREM CREAM
It is an antihistamine cream containing:
- Dexchlorpheniramine to reduce itching and irritation. Also reduces redness and inflammation.
- Allantoin to promote healing or regeneration of the skin (epidermis and destroys stimulates dead skin). Also it produces an anesthetic effect.
Cream indicated to relieve itching, burning, swelling or redness of the skin after insect bites, contact with stinging or after mild sunburn plants.
- Alantoina .................... 5 mg.
- Dexchlorpheniramine ........ 2 mg.
Apply an amount of cream to completely cover the treatment area 2 to 4 times daily as needed.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use in patients with allergy to any of the active substances contained in this medication, to any of the excipients or any other antihistamine.
- Do not use in patients with any type of porphyria.
- Avoid sun exposure while being treated with cream Polaracrem.
- The methyl parahydroxybenzoate containing this cream may cause allergic reactions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to open wounds or on skin with blisters.
- Do not use occlusive dressings.
Polaracrem cream can enhance the photosensitizer photosensitizing effect of other drugs.
It has not been established in pregnant women safety so that only the use of this medicine is accepted if no safer alternative drugs.
There is still no studies on the absorption and excretion via breast milk of this medicine. Use only under medical supervision.
In some cases they have appeared hypersensitivity reactions and photosensitivity, also pruritus, erythema and eruptions exanthematous.
Drowsiness, excitability, spasms, hallucinations, dilated pupils, flushing of the face, fever, dry mouth: In case of accidental ingestion of large amounts of this drug the following symptoms may appear. hypotension and cardiorespiratory collapse may also occur.
* All prices indicated are tax included