* All prices include VAT
1 sachet every 6 or 8 hours relieves symptoms of colds and flu: fever, congestion and runny nose, malaise, moderate pain ...
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS GELOGRIP
It is a flu medicine that combines 3 active ingredients:
- Paracetamol to reduce pain and fever.
- Clorfenamina to relieve runny nose.
- Phenylephrine to reduce nasal congestion.
It is therefore indicated to relieve symptoms of colds and flus: pain, nasal congestion and runny nose.
- Active ingredients: acetaminophe, phenylephrine hydrochloride and chlorpheniramine maleate.
- Excipients: anhydrous citric acid, anhydrous colloidal silica, sucrose, sodium saccharin, sodium cyclamate, orange flavoring.
- Adults: 3 or 4 sachets per day (home 6-8 hours) as needed. Do not take more than 4 tablets a day.
- Under 18 years it is contraindicated.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking Gelogrip if:
- If you are allergic to any active substance or excipient contained in this medicine.
- If you have diabetes, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, anemia, heart palpitations, glaucoma, heart, lung, liver or kidney disease.
- If you are on treatment with any other medicines.
- If you are under 18 years.
You should not drink alcohol while on treatment with Gelogrip.
Unless medically indicated, pregnant or breastfeeding should not take this medicine.
This medicine may cause drowsiness, which may impair the ability to drive or operate machinery.
Gelogrip contains sucrose, which should take into account diabetic patients.
If overdose quickly go to a medical center but no symptoms, they often manifest 3 days later.
Symptoms usually appear are dizziness and vomiting, jaundice, anorexia, abdominal pain, anxiety, agitation, headache, seizures, insomnia or severe drowsiness, clumsiness, confusion, tremors, irritability, psychosis, dry mouth, nose or throat , hypertension, arrhythmias, palpitations.
Toxicology Information Service 91 562 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Ferrer Internacional, S.A.
Gran Vía Carlos III, 94
08028 Barcelona (Spain)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
ALCALA FARMA Laboratories, S.L. Ctra. M-300, Km. 29.920.
28802 Alcalá de Henares