* All prices include VAT
Aerosol indicated to treat mild infections of the mouth and throat: sore throat, mouth sores, hoarseness ...
Bucospray provides disinfection and relieves pain.
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS BUCOSPRAY
Bucospray is a medicine aerosol that combines 2 active ingredients for treating mild infections of the mouth and throat.
It contains chlorhexidine as an antiseptic and anesthetic benzocaine as oropharyngeal.
Bucospray is intended to provide disinfection and relieve pain: sore throat, mouth sores or small wounds in the mouth.
It is also indicated to reduce hoarseness.
- Chlorhexidine (0.025 mg / push).
- Benzocaine (0.75 mg / push).
- Excipients: Saccharin, ethanol, glycerol, amónioco glycyrrhizinate and strawberry essence.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using Bucospray if:
- If you are allergic to chlorhexidine, benzocaine or any other part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to anesthetics or ester type PABA or parabens.
- If you suffer from any serious injury to the mouth, periodontitis or asthma.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications, especially if it is other antiseptics, cholinesterase inhibitors or sulfonamides.
You may notice discoloration of the teeth or fillings especialemente in rough areas.
All children under 6 should not use this medicine.
Patients over 65 are more likely to suffer the adverse effects of benzocaine. Use in these patients with caution.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Pregnant women who believe they may be, they want to become pregnant or who are breastfeeding should consult their doctor before using Bucospray.
DOSAGE AND USE
- Adults: Apply 2 sprays every 2 or 3 hours. As they are disappearing discomfort they should go by dwelling applications. Do not exceed 16 sprays a day.
- Children between 6 and 12 years: Apply 1 spray every 2 or 3 hours. Do not exceed 8 sprays a day.
- Children under 6 years: Do not apply, it is contraindicated.
Before first use must be primed metering valve making 2 or 3 beats the air.
Do not use Bucospray before eating or drinking.
Consult your doctor if after 2 days of treatment with Bucospray symptoms worsen or are accompanied by headache, fever, vomiting or nausea.
- Rare: Staining on teeth and fillings and changes in taste.
- Very rare: digestive disorders and allergic reactions that may produce pruritus but disappear when treatment is stopped
Symptoms that may occur after an overdose include slurred speech, drowsiness, difficulty in walking, dizziness, sweating, changes in vision, excitement, tinnitus, hypotension or seizures.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion seek medical center or call a poison control center: (+034) 915 62 04 20
Via F.lli Cervi, 8
27010 Valle Salimbene (PV) - Italy