Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your
Computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a
Website, among other things, store and retrieve information about the
Navigation habits of a user or his / her computer and, depending on the
Information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can
Used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
- Depending on the owner of the cookie:
- · Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- · Other Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- · Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- · Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- · Analysis Cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- · Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as content Edited or the frequency at which ads are shown.
- · Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Likewise it is possible that when visiting a website or when opening an email where an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services is installed in your browser a cookie that serves to show you subsequently advertising related to the search you have made, develop A control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
- · Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access To restricted access parts, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the process of buying an order, to make the application for registration or participation in an event, to use security elements during navigation, to store contents for the broadcast of videos or Sound or share content through social networks
- · Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, regional settings From where you access the service, etc.
Revocation and removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer
By setting the browser options installed in your
Computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser is
You may not be able to access any of the sections of our websites.
The following links:
- · Internet Explorer:
Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult the support of Microsoft or the browser help.
- · Firefox: Tools
-> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings
For more information, you can consult the support of Mozilla or the browser help.
- · Chrome: Setting
-> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult the support of Google or the browser help.
- · Safari: Preferences
For more information, you can consult the support of Apple or the browser help.