Sanodin pomada bucal 15 g
Indicated in adults and children over 12 years for the relief of discomfort due to canker sores, sores or mouth ulcers.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS SANODIN POMADA BUCAL
It is an ointment containing carbenoxolone as active ingredient, a compound antiinflammatory activity.
Sanodin oral ointment is indicated to alleviate the discomfort caused canker sores, sores or mouth ulcers that often appear in language, under this, on the lips, gums or cheeks.
- Active ingredient: 20 mg / g carbenoxolone
- Excipients: paraffin, macrogol and karaya gum.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATION
- Adults and children from 12 years: Apply 4 times a day a thin layer of Sanodin on the area to be treated better after meals and especially before bedtime.
It can help to implement using the cannula that is included in the package. This cannula should be washed after each application and then saved with his cap.
- Children under 12 years: its use is not recommended.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this ointment if:
- If you are allergic to carbenoxolone or any other part of Sanodin oral ointment.
- If you are treated with corticosteroids for topical application in the mouth.
- If you have a bacterial infection.
- If you have kidney disease, liver or heart.
This medicine is for topical application in the mouth, should not be ingested.
It is recommended that the application of this medicine is done after eating to prevent this from moving the site of application.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Still no studies have been conducted of this medicine in pregnant women and lactating so it should not use this population.
Yet there have been no studies of this medicine in children under 12 years so that the use is not recommended in this population.
Not registered any case of overdose but if hypertension is predicted to occur and / or hypokalemia due to sodium retention and potassium loss.
Poisons Information Service: 915 620 420
It might appear: hypertension, hypokalemia, and impaired glucose tolerance.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Laboratorios Ern, S.A. Pedro IV, 499
You might also like