Nurofen pediatrico 20 mg 200 ml
Treatment of pain and fever in children from 3 months of age
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS NUROFEN PEDIATRIC 20 MG
Nurofen Pediatric is an oral suspension for the symptomatic treatment of soft or moderate pain and fever.
It contains ibuprofen as an active ingredient, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties.
Ibuprofen acts by modifying the body's response to pain, inflammation and high body temperature.
Each ml of suspension contains 20 mg of ibuprofen.
Nurofen Pediatric is suitable for children from 3 months of age and more than 5 kg of weight.
It includes a dosing syringe specially adapted for better administration.
Available in 2 flavors: orange or strawberry
As a rule, the recommended daily dose is 20-30 mg of ibuprofen per kg of weight of children divided into 3 or 4 doses per day.
The interval between takes should not be less than 4 hours.
The effect of ibuprofen can last up to 8 hours.
The maximum daily dose of 40 mg of ibuprofen per kg of body weight should not be exceeded.
- Children from 3 to 6 months* (Approx 5 to 7.6 kg) --- 2.5 ml 3 times a day (150 mg of ibuprofen/day)
- Children from 6 to 12 months* (Approx.7.7 to 9 kg) --- 2.5 ml 3 to 4 times a day (150-200 mg ibuprofen/day)
- Children from 1 to 3 years* (Approx 10 to 15 kg) --- 5 ml 3 to 4 times a day (300-400 mg ibuprofen / day)
- Children from 4 to 6 years old (approximately 16 to 20 kg) --- 7.5 ml 3 to 4 times a day (450-600 mg ibuprofen/day)
- Children from 7 to 9 years old (Approx 21 to 29 kg) --- 10 ml 3 to 4 times a day (600-800 mg ibuprofen/day)
- Children from 10 to 12 years old (approximately 30 to 40 kg) --- 15 ml 3 to 4 times a day (900-1,200 mg of ibuprofen/day)
- Adolescents over 12 years old --- 20 ml (400 mg) every 4-6 hours without exceeding the maximum dose of 1200 mg of ibuprofen in 24 hours.
* The administration of this medicine in children under 2 years must always be under medical prescription.
Use the minimum dose needed to relieve symptoms.
Once the symptoms have disappeared, the administration of this medication should stop.
You might also like