Fluimucil complex 12 comprimidos efervescentes
Symptomatic relief for colds and flu-like processes that occur with or without fever, mild to moderate pain and thick mucus.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
1. WHAT Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 MG / 200 MG EFFERVESCENT TABLETS AND WHAT IT IS USED
It is a combination of acetaminophen (paracetamol), the active ingredient that is effective to reduce pain and fever, and acetylcysteine, active ingredient belonging to the so-called mucolytics which act by decreasing the viscosity of mucous secretions, facilitating their elimination.
It is indicated for the symptomatic relief for colds and flu-like processes that course with or without fever, mild to moderate pain and thick mucus.
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 MG / 200MG TABLETS EFFERVESCENT
- The possible sulfur odor (rotten eggs) of the medicine is itself the active substance acetylcysteine, but does not indicate that the medicine is in poor condition
- During the first days of treatment you will see an increase in mucus and phlegm, which will decrease throughout the treatment.
Do not take Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 mg / 200 mg effervescent tablets if:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to paracetamol, to acetylcysteine and derivatives or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- You have liver disease.
Take special care with Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 mg / 200 mg effervescent tablets:
- Do not exceed the recommended in paragraph 3. HOW TO TAKE Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 MG / 200 MG TABLETS EFFERVESCENT dose
- In chronic alcoholics, you must be careful not to take more than 2 g per day of paracetamol (4 effervescent tablets)
- In patients with kidney disease, heart or lung disease and patients with anemia, you must consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- People with asthma or a history of asthma, and patients also sensitive to aspirin, suffering from a serious respiratory illness or have some difficulty coughing should consult with your doctor before taking this medicine
- If you suffer from diseases that predispose to suffer gastrointestinal bleeding, such as stomach or duodenal ulcer, you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- If you have an inherited deficiency of glutathione (substance metabolism) could reduced correspondingly red blood cells, so you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Using other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Interference with laboratory tests
If you are going to perform analytical testing (including blood, urine, skin tests using allergens, etc.) inform the doctor that you are taking this medication because it can alter the results.
Taking Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 mg / 200 mg effervescent tablets with food and drink
The use of paracetamol in patients who consume alcohol regularly (three or more alcoholic beverages-beer, wine, liquor ... - a day) can cause liver damage.
Use in children
Do not use in children under 12 years.
If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, consult your doctor before taking this medicine. Medicine use during pregnancy can be dangerous for the embryo or fetus and should be monitored by your doctor.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Acetaminophen passes into breast milk and is not known if the acetylcysteine passes into breast milk, therefore it not recommended to use this medicine during breastfeeding.
Driving and using machines
It should be used with caution in those whose activity requires attention and have observed drowsiness, dizziness or hypotension during treatment with this medicine.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Fluimucil COMPLEX
500 mg / 200 mg effervescent tablets
- This medicine contains sorbitol (E-420). If your doctor has told you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
- This medicine contains 218.74 mg (9.51 mmol) of sodium per effervescent tablet, which should be taken into consideration by patients on a controlled sodium diet.
- This medicine contains aspartame (E-951). People with phenylketonuria should note that each effervescent tablet contains 34 mg thereof of phenylalanine.
3. HOW TO TAKE Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 MG / 200 MG TABLETS EFFERVESCENT
Follow these instructions unless your doctor has given you different. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have doubts.
- Over 12 years: an effervescent tablet every 8-12 hours (two or three times a day). Do not exceed the dose of 600 mg of acetylcysteine per day (3 Effervescent tablets).
- Patients with liver disease or kidney disease: should consult their doctor.
The effervescent tablet should be dissolved in a glass of water and not eating it until it has completely stopped bubbling.
You should drink plenty of fluids during the day.
Always use the lowest effective dose
The administration of the preparation is subject to the occurrence of painful symptoms or fever. As they disappear, this medication should be discontinued.
If fever, if any, is maintained after 3 days, other symptoms after 5 days or worsen or are accompanied by skin rash, persistent headache or sore throat, you should consult your doctor.
If you take more Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 mg / 200 mg effervescent tablets than you should.
If you take more Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 mg / 200 mg effervescent tablets of recommended dose, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have taken an overdose of paracetamol, you should quickly go immediately to a medical center even if no symptoms because they often do not appear until after 3 days of taking the overdose, even in cases of severe poisoning.
Symptoms of paracetamol overdose may include: dizziness, vomiting, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice) and abdominal pain.
Treatment of overdose is most effective if started within 4 hours after taking the medicine.
Patients treated with barbiturates or chronic alcoholics, may be more susceptible to the toxicity of an overdose of paracetamol.
By the presence of acetylcysteine, if you have taken more Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 mg / 200 mg effervescent tablets than recommended, you may feel an intensification of adverse effects, especially digestive type. They should be treated symptomatically.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately seek medical center or call the poison control center (tel: (+034) 91 562 04 20), indicating the medicine and the amount taken.
If you forget to take Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 mg / 200 mg effervescent tablets
Do not take a double dose to make up for missed doses. If necessary, restart the treatment as described in section 3. HOW TO TAKE Fluimucil COMPLEX 500 MG / 200 MG EFFERVESCENT TABLETS.
You might also like