* All prices include VAT
Anti-flu/Anticatarral medicine that relieves pain, lowers fever, calms cough and reduces nasal secretion.
It is formulated in envelopes with orange flavor and is suitable for children from 6 years.
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS FRENADOL JUNIOR
Frenadol Junior is an anti-cold/anticarthral medicine containing 3 active ingredients.
- Paracetamol (300 mg/envelope): Analgesic and antipyretic for pain and fever.
- Dextromethorphan (15 mg/envelope): Antitussive to combat dry cough.
- Chlorphenamine (2 mg/envelope): Antihistamine to reduce nasal secretion and sneezing.
Frenadol Junior is indicated to relieve symptoms of colds and flu in adolescents and children over 6 years.
- Teens over 12 years: Administer 2 envelopes every 6-8 hours as needed.
- Children between 6 and 12 years: Administer 1 every 6-8 hours as needed.
- Children under 6 years: Do not administer, it is contraindicated.
Should not be exceeded 4 doses daily.
It is advisable to take 1 dose before go to bed.