* All prices include VAT
Effective in the combat of flu and colds symptoms: fever, pain, congestion and nasal drip
This product is no longer in stock
Gelocatil Gripe with Pseudoephedrine is an anti-flu medicine that contains 3 active ingredients:
- Paracetamol (500 mg): Soothes pain and lowers fever.
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (30 mg): Reduces nasal congestion.
- Chlorphenamine maleate (4 mg): Relieves the runny nose.
Gelocatil Gripe with Pseudoephedrine is indicated in adults and adolescents from 12 years to combat the symptoms of flu and colds that present with pain, fever, congestion and nasal drip.
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years: 1 tablet of Gelocatil Gripe with Pseudoephedrine every 6-8 hours as necessary.
The tablets should be taken with a glass of water or any other liquid.
No more than 3 grams of paracetamol should be taken every 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: Do not administer, it is contraindicated.