Tossevo jarabe 200 ml
Antitussive syrup indicated to soothe dry cough (irritative or nerve) in adults and children aged 2 years old
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS TOSSEVO SYRUP
This syrup contains as active ingredient levodropropizine. This compound has an antitussive action by exerting an antiallergic effect, antispasmodic and local anesthetic tracheobronchial level.
Tossevo is indicated to treat dry cough, both irritative and nerve in adults and children from 2 years old.
- Active ingredient: 6 mg levodropropizine.
- Excipient: 1.2 mg of methyl parahydroxybenzoate.
- Excipient: 0.3 mg propyl parahydroxybenzoate.
- Excipients: 350 mg of sucrose.
- Other (see leaflet).
- Adults: 10 ml every 8 hours. Do not administer more than 3 times every 24 hours.
- Adolescents and children from 6 years old: 1 mg per kg in each shot, every 6-8 hours. Do not administer more than 3 doses in 24 hours.
+ Children between 10 and 15 kg: 2.5 ml 3 times a day.
+ Children between 16 and 20 kg: 3 ml 3 times a day.
+ Children between 21 and 30 kg: 5 ml 3 times a day.
+ Adolescents between 31 and 45 kg: 7.5 ml 3 times a day.
+ Adolescents over 45 kg: 10 ml 3 times a day.
Do not administer more than 10 ml 3 times a day.
- Children over 2 years old: Only under medical supervision.
- Children under 2 years: Do not administer.
Tossevo administration should preferably be made at least half an hour before meals.
Treatment should continue as long as cough.
Call your doctor if the cough lasts more than two weeks in adults or more than 1 week in children.