Iniston expectorante 150 ml
It helps relieve chesty cough (cough) by reducing phlegm (mucus), facilitating expectoration and making coughs more productive.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
1. What it is Iniston expectorant and what it is used
Iniston EXPECTORANT containing Guaifenesin, which is a type of medicine called an expectorant.
It helps relieve chesty cough (cough) by reducing phlegm (mucus), facilitating expectoration and making coughs more productive. The medicine is indicated for adults and adolescents from 12 years old.
You should consult your doctor if worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
2. What you need to know before you start taking Iniston EXPECTORANT
Do not take Iniston EXPECTORANT if you are allergic to guaifenesin or any of the other componenes of this medicine (listed in section 6).
Warnings and Precautions
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before you start taking Iniston EXPECTORANT:
· If you have had a cough for more than 7 days or if your cough is recurring or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
· If you have a persistent cough which can be caused by asthma
· If you have a cough that expels a lot of mucus (phlegm)
· If you have severe liver or kidney problems
· If you drink alcohol
Interference with diagnostic tests
If you are having realizarte urinalysis it is important to tell your doctor or nurse that you are taking or have recently taken this medicine as it may affect results of some tests.
Iniston EXPECTORANT - Use with other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, it has recently taken or might
having to take any other medicines, including those obtained without a prescription.
It is not recommended to take this medicine with other cough medicines aimed at curbing cough (antitussive or cough suppressants), as they may interfere with the action of this medicine.
Taking Iniston EXPECTORANT with food and drink
You can take this medicine with or without food or drink.
Pregnancy and lactation
· If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant, tell your doctor or pharmacist. This medicine should not be used during pregnancy unless a medical indication.
· Do not take this medicine if you are breast-feeding before consulting with your doctor or pharmacist.
Driving and using machines
It is not expected to Iniston EXPECTORANT affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. However, if unwell, do not drive or operate machinery.
Iniston EXPECTORANT contains ethanol, red poneau, sodium, glucose and fructose
· This product contains 4.7% ethanol (alcohol) which corresponds to an amount of 400 mg per dose, equivalent to 10 ml of beer or wine 4ml. This medicine is harmful for those suffering from alcoholism. The alcohol content should be considered in the case of pregnant or breastfeeding, children and high risk groups such as patients with liver disease or epilepsy.
· This medicine may cause allergic reactions because it contains Red Ponceau 4R (E-124). It can cause asthma, especially in patients allergic to aspirin.
· Patients with sodium diet should note that this product contains 17.6 mg (0,77mmol) of sodium per 10 ml.
· This medicine contains glucose and fructose. If your doctor has told you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
3. How to take Iniston Expectorante
Follow the instructions exactly this medicine described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist. If in doubt, refer back to your doctor or pharmacist.
This solution is for oral use.
Do not use more than the dose set out below:
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years: Take 1 measure 10 ml, 4 times a day. Use the measuring cup attached to the medicine.
- Elderly: As for adults
- Children under 12 years old: Do not administer
Patients with liver or kidney problems: Consult a doctor or pharmacist
? Do not take more than 4 doses (40 ml) in 24 hours
? Consult a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days of treatment
If you take more than you should Iniston EXPECTORANT
If you take too much medicine, contact a doctor or go to your nearest health center carrying with you this leaflet and the medicine package.
If you take too much medicine, you may develop kidney stones. Symptoms may include:
- Upset stomach, nausea and drowsiness.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or call poison control center, phone: +34 915620420, indicating the medicine and the amount taken.
If you forget to take Iniston EXPECTORANT
You should take this medication only when needed carefully following dosage instructions. If you miss a dose, take the next dose as appropriate. Do not take a double dose to make up for missed doses. Do not take more than 4 doses (40 ml) in 24 hours.
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you experience any of the following side effects stop taking this medicine and call your doctor immediately:
Allergic reactions including skin rashes (which can be serious, including blisters, abrasion and peeling skin) and itching
Mild effects that may occur are nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and diarrhea.
5. Conservation Iniston EXPECTORANT
· Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
· Do not store above 25 ° C.
· Store in the original packaging (bottle and case) to protect it from light. Do not use if the bottle is broken when you buy it.
· Do not use this medicine after the expiry date on the bottle and carton after EXP. The expiry date is the last day of that month.
· After opening the package, use only the following 4 weeks.
6. Contents of the pack and other information
Iniston EXPECTORANT composition
The active ingredient is guaifenesin. Each ml of oral solution contains 20 mg of guaifenesin (Each 10 ml of oral solution contains 200 mg of guaifenesin).
The other ingredients (excipients) are: xanthan gum, sodium chloride, sodium saccharin, ammonium glycyrrhizate, citric acid, sodium citrate, macrogol hydroxystearate-40 Glycerol, levomenthol, raspberry aroma (including ethanol, glucose and fructose), glycerol, macrogol 1500 propylene glycol, ethanol, purified water, sodium benzoate (E211), Ponceau 4R (E124), caramel (E150) (containing glucose).
For more information on any of the excipients, see section 2
Looks like and contents of the pack
Iniston EXPECTORANT is a solution slightly opalescent light red for oral use only. It is packaged in bottles of 150 ml amber glass with plastic plug with child safety system. a dispenser cup for medicine administration is included.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing: Holder of the marketing authorization:
Johnson & Johnson S.A.
Paseo de las Doce Stars 5-7
Responsible for manufacturing:
5 avenue of Concyr,
45071 Orleans Cedex 2, France.
Source: Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products