Lacovin solución 20 mg/ml 60 ml
Topical solution that applied to the scalp slows hair loss and stimulates their growth
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS LACOVIN SOLUTION 20 MG/ML
Lacovin is a anti-hair loss medicine using minoxidil (20 mg/ml) as active ingredient.
This medicine works by improving blood circulation of the vessels surrounding the hair follicle fortifying and oxygenating the hair. This action achieves:
a/ Slowing hair loss.
b/ Stimulate growth.
c/ Prolong hair growth phase before it starts to fall.
Lacovin is indicated in men and women for the treatment of androgenic alopecia (the most common type of baldness).
HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands before application.
- The completely dry hair, apply, using the syringe, 1 ml of solution per morning and another ml at night. Do not apply more than 2 ml of Lacovin solution at day.
- Extend the solution across the scalp with a gentle massage with the fingertips.
- Wash your hands after each application
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying this medicine.
You might also like