* All prices include VAT
Topical solution for disinfecting wounds, cuts, abrasions, erosions, burns or bedsores
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS CRISTALMINA SOLUTION
Cristalmina antiseptic solution is a broad spectrum microbial, esporostática and fungistatic antividad.
The active substance is chlorhexidine, an antiseptic slow but lasting residual action and great grip.
Cristalmina is indicated for:
- Disinfecting wounds, burns, abrasions, sores ...
- Disinfect the navel of newborns.
- Prepare the skin before surgery.
- Use a barrier method by applying it on the hands of healthcare personnel.
- Active ingredient: 1 g of chlorhexidine per 100 ml of solution.
- Inactive ingredients: benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 80 and water.
Apply undiluted solution Cristalmina 1 or 2 times a day after washing and drying the affected area.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Do not use Cristalmina those allergic to chlorhexidine or any other compound of this medicine people.
Avoid applying this medicine on mucous membranes, eyes or ears.
- Favoring action: high temperature, alcohol, nonionic detergent and quaternary ammonium salts.
- Reduce its action: basic pH, organic matter, tannins and anionic detergents.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
As there have been no adequate safety studies on the use in pregnant or lactating use this medicine with caution it is recommended. Mainly you should avoid using this medication in large areas of the skin, more than 2 times a day or for long periods of time.
CHILDREN AND ELDERLY
Cristalmina is suitable for use in children and the elderly.
Rarely they have appeared: dermatitis, irritation or photosensitivity. These symptoms disappear when the treatment.
OVERDOSE AND SWALLOWING
After accidental ingestion has appeared a case of hemolysis.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion go as soon as possible to a medical center or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE MARKETING AUTHORISATION MANUFACTURING