Ruscus Llorens pomada rectal 30 g
Rectal ointment indicated to treat external and internal hemorrhoids.
It reduces inflammation and relieves pain, itching and burning
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS RUSCUS LLORENS POMADA ANTIHEMORROIDAL
It is a rectal ointment indicated to treat both external and internal hemorrhoids.
Relieves pain, itching or burning producing hemorrhoids or anorectal disorders.
COMPOSITION (per gram)
- Ruscogenin ..................... 8 mg.
- Prednisolone ................. 1.5 mg.
- Cinchocaine hydrochloride ..... 5 mg.
- Menthol ......................... 2mg.
- Zinc oxide .................... 10 mg.
- Excipients: Nipastat, polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene glycol 4000, sodium edetate, cetyl alcohol and water.
Washing and predrying the application area.
For the introduction of the ointment in the rectum to use the cannula provided in the package. previously lubricate the anal sphincter and the cannula with the same ointment.
Apply 2 to 4 times a day, preferably in the morning, evening and after each bowel movement.
According to go remitting symptoms should go to apply 1 or 2 times a day (for about 4 or 5 days).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if
- If you are allergic to any of the assets or excipients contained in this ointment principles.
- If you are allergic to steroids.
- If you have tuberculosis or viral skin conditions.
prolonged use of Ruscus Llorens rectal ointment is not recommended.
Overdosing is unlikely to be because the route of administration is anal and its components have low toxicity.
In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or call poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
Llorens Laboratories S.L.
City of Balaguer, 7-11 - 08022 Barcelona