* All prices include VAT
Treatment for diarrhea when it is accompanied by gas, abdominal swelling or cramps
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS FORTASEC PLUS
Fortasec Plus is a medicine indicated for the treatment of diarrhea when there is also abdominal swelling, gas and/or stomach cramps.
Fortasec Plus contains 2 active ingredients:
- Loperamide hydrochloride (2 mg/tablet): Reduces diarrhea because it decreases intestinal motility while absorbing water and salts from the intestine.
- Simethicone: Anti-foam compound that reduces trapped air in the intestine, relieving swelling and cramping.
Suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
- Adults: At the start of treatment should take 2 tablets together and then take 1 tablet after each stool if it is diarrheic.
- Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: At the start of treatment should take 1 tablet and then take 1 tablet after each stool if it is diarrheic.
- Under 12 years old. Children under the age of 12 should not take this medication.
Should not take more than 4 tablets a day.
Stop taking this medication and check with your doctor if symptoms have not improved after 2 days of treatment.