Bicarbonato Torres Muñoz 200 g
Gastric hyperacidity. Metabolic acidosis. Alkalizing urine.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
What is Torres Muñoz baking soda and what is it used for?
Baking soda is an antacid with neutralizing activity from excess acid in the stomach.
It is indicated for the symptomatic relief of heartburn and heartburn, in adults and adolescents from 12 years old.
You should see a doctor if it worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days of treatment.
How to take baking soda Torres Muñoz
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended dose is:
Adults and adolescents over 12 years: 1 or 2 small coffee spoons (1 to 2 g) dissolved in half a glass of water.
Do not take more than 2 times a day.
Use in children under 12 years: Children under 12 years should not take this medicine.
Patients with kidney failure: they should consult the doctor before taking this medicine.
Always use the lowest dose that is effective.
How to drink
You should not take this medicine on an stomach excessively full of food or drink. You should wait 20 minutes to 1 hour after meals before taking the medicine.
Dissolve the powder in half a glass of water.
Wait until the effervescence stops completely before taking.
Taking this medicine is subject to the appearance of gastric discomfort. As these disappear, you must stop this medication.
If it worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or other symptoms appear, you should stop treatment and consult a doctor. Your doctor may tell you to take it for up to 14 days.
If you take more Torres Muñoz Baking soda than you should
The main symptoms of overdose are metabolic alkalosis (headache, dizziness, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, drowsiness, sweating, nausea, vomiting, occasionally diarrhea, hyperirritability and tetany (muscle weakness)) and fluid retention.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately go to the doctor or call the Toxicological Information Service (telephone 91 562 04 20), indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.