Vicks Vaporub pomada 50 g
Balsamic and expectorant ointment for topical application on the chest or inhaled.
Nasal decongestant and cough that usually appear in the cold and flu
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS VAPORUB
Vicks Vaporub is based ointment eucalyptus, menthol, camphor, thymol and turpentine balsam and has expectorant properties.
Vicks Vaporub is used to treat nasal congestion and cough that usually appear in the cold and flu.
HOW TO USE
- Adults and children over 6 years old:
. topical: Spread a thin layer in the neck, chest and back, lie down and cover the chest with a warm cloth. Repeat 1 to 3 times daily as needed.
. Inhalation: Heat water and add a tablespoon of Vicks Vaporub. Then inhale the vapors for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Children between 3 and 6 years old: only via topical: Spread a thin layer in the neck, chest and back, lie down and cover the chest with a warm cloth. Repeat 1 to 3 times daily as needed.
- Children under 3 years old. Do not apply unless medically indicated.
If after 7 days of treatment would improve symptoms should not consult a doctor.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to the active ingredients of Vicks Vaporub or to any of the excipients.
- If you have asthma or laryngeal spasm because it could worsen.
- If you have epilepsy because it may trigger seizures.
Do not apply to skin with dermatitis, burns, wounds or ulcers.
Do not apply to face, mouth, eyes or mucous membranes.
This ointment can be added to hot water but Vicks Vaporub should not be heated directly nor heat water which has previously been dissolved.
Vicks Vaporup is not suitable for use with humidifiers or vaporizers with cold.
This medicine may cause skin irritation.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Still not been enough safety studies of this medicine in pregnant or lactating so its use is not recommended in this population.
the use of Vicks Vaporub is not recommended topically in children younger than 3 years old nor by inhalation in children under 6 years old.
The most common side effects are allergic reactions to skin level.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion seek medical center or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
- Active ingredients (per ml of ointment): Camphor 5g, 5g Turpentine, Menthol 2.75 g, 1.5 g and 0.25 g Eucalyptus Thymol.
- Excipients: Vaseline and essence of cedar.
Laboratorios Vicks, S.L.
Avda. Bruselas, 24
28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)
You might also like