Lizipadol 18 pastillas para chupar
Lozenges with anesthetic action to relieve pain and throat irritation
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS LIZIPADOL
Lizipadol are lozenges containing ambroxol hydrochloride as active ingredient.
Lizipadol has an anesthetic action that immediately relieves pain and throat irritation.
- Active ingredient: Each tablet contains 20 mg of ambroxol.
- Excipients: sucrose, sorbitol, macrogol 6000, sucralose, talc and flavoring.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to ambroxol or to any other part of Lizipadol.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you suffer from intolerance to certain sugars such as fructose as Lizipadol contains sucrose and sorbitol.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is a child under 12 years old.
Ambroxol passes to the fetus and breast milk so both pregnant women and those in the period of lactation should not take this medicine.
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years old: Leave slowly Lizipadol Dissolve 1 tablet in the mouth until completely dissolved every 3-4 hours as needed. should not exceed 6 tablets daily.
The calming effect of Lizipadol usually appears after 20 minutes and the duration is approximately 3 hours.
The recommended treatment duration is 3 days. From the 4th day if symptoms have not improved you should consult your doctor.
- Children under 12 years old: Do not administer unless medically prescribed.
- Common: dizziness, nausea and vomiting, oral and pharyngeal numbness and altered sense of taste.
- Uncommon: abdominal pain, indigestion, diarrhea and dry mouth.
- Frequency undetermined: allergic reactions that can cause itching, rash, angioedema and even difficulty swallowing or breathing.
In case of overdose or accidental intake, go as soon as possible to a medical center or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Boehringer Ingelheim Spain, S.A.
Prat de la Riba, 50
08174 Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Delpharm Reims S.A.S.
10 rue Colonel Charbonneaux