Frenagar 20 comprimidos para chupar

€7.64

Frenagar is indicated to treat sore throat, hoarseness and mouth sores, canker sores or relieving pain or discomfort that usually produce

Quantity

 

Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions

 

Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number

 

Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)

What FRENAGAR 5 mg / 5 mg lozenge is and what it is used for

The active ingredients of this medicine work by combining the antiseptic and disinfecting action of chlorhexidine, with the local anesthetic action of benzocaine.

This medicine is used for the local and temporary symptomatic relief of mild infections of the mouth and throat that are painful, and without fever, such as: sore throat, hoarseness, small canker sores.

You should see a doctor if it gets worse or does not improve after 2 days.

How to take FRENAGAR 5 mg / 5 mg lozenges

Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt ask your doctor or pharmacist.

This medicine is for oropharyngeal use, so the sucking tablets should dissolve slowly in the mouth without chewing or swallowing them, since their action is local and only manifests itself when the product is in direct contact with the affected area.

The recommended dose is:

Adults and children over 6 years:

1 tablet to suck every 2 or 3 hours, dissolving it slowly in the mouth.

You will not take more than 8 tablets to suck in 24 hours (1 day).

Slowly dissolve the tablet to suck in your mouth without chewing or swallowing.

Always use the lowest dose that is effective.

If you notice that symptoms worsen or persist more than 2 days after starting treatment or fever, headache, nausea or vomiting appears, you should see your doctor as soon as possible.

If you take more FRENAGAR 5 mg / 5 mg lozenges than you should

In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or call the Toxicological Information Service, telephone: 91 562 04 20, indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.

Signs of overdose are manifested by: stammering speech, numbness, wobbly gait, blurred or double vision, dizziness, excitement or convulsions, ringing of the ears, increased sweating, decreased amount of oxygen in the blood (skin, lips and contour pale, gray, or blue nails, shortness of breath, fatigue, confusion, headache, lightheadedness, and fast heartbeat and death in more severe cases). There may also be a decrease in blood pressure.

LEAFLET