* All prices include VAT
Star anise to make infusions and treat digestive problems like gases or heavy digestions
This product is no longer in stock
- Carminatives: It eliminates the gases of the digestive tract reducing the abdominal swelling. It also helps reduce abdominal cramps caused by poor digestion.
- Digestive: It stimulates the secretions of the stomach helping digestion.
- Diuretics: Reduces fluid retention as it helps to eliminate them.
- Antispasmodic: Reduces cramping pain.
- Heavy digestion.
- Intestinal cramps.
- Lack of appetite.
HOW TO USE
1/ Add 1 star anise (about 1 gram) to a cup with boiling water.
2/ Cover, let rest 5 minutes and then filter.
- Adults: 1 cup infusion after main meals.
- Children between 6 and 12 years: Half cup infusion after main meals.
- Children between 2 and 6 years: 4 tablespoons infusion. They can be administered directly or dissolved in a glass of water.
- Under 2 years: 1 tablespoon infusion. They can be administered directly, dissolved in a glass of water or in a bottle with a glass of water.
* 1 tablespoon = 10 ml
The prepared infusion must be consumed at the moment so that it does not lose its properties nor it spoils.