* All prices include VAT
Star anise to make infusions and treat digestive problems like gases or heavy digestions
This product is no longer in stock
- Carminatives: It eliminates the gases of the digestive tract reducing the abdominal swelling. It also helps reduce abdominal cramps caused by poor digestion.
- Digestive: It stimulates the secretions of the stomach helping digestion.
- Diuretics: Reduces fluid retention as it helps to eliminate them.
- Antispasmodic: Reduces cramping pain.
- Heavy digestion.
- Intestinal cramps.
- Lack of appetite.
HOW TO USE
1/ Add 1 star anise (about 1 gram) to a cup with boiling water.
2/ Cover, let rest 5 minutes and then filter.
- Adults: 1 cup infusion after main meals.
- Children between 6 and 12 years: Half cup infusion after main meals.
- Children between 2 and 6 years: 4 tablespoons infusion. They can be administered directly or dissolved in a glass of water.
- Under 2 years: 1 tablespoon infusion. They can be administered directly, dissolved in a glass of water or in a bottle with a glass of water.
* 1 tablespoon = 10 ml
The prepared infusion must be consumed at the moment so that it does not lose its properties nor it spoils.
Day Facial Cream with Collagen and...
Transparent and waterproof film for...
Anti-Age facial cream with vitamin C,...