* All prices include VAT
To relieve topic pain and inflammation due to blows, bruises, sprains, sprains, contractures, back pains...
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS FLOGOPROFEN GEL
Flogoprofen gel is a topical anti-inflammatory medicine containing etofenamate as an active ingredient.
Etofenamate is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Its special formula concentrates etofenamate in the inflamed area, preferably up to 20 times more than in non-inflamed areas.
Flogoprofen is indicated for use in adults and adolescent patients over 12 years of age for the local relief of pain and inflammation caused by: strokes, bruises, sprains, sprains, low back pain, contractures (torticollis) ...
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use Flogoprofen if you are allergic to etofenamate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine, or if you have had an allergic reaction after using any other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Do not apply this medication to eyes, mucous membranes or on irritated areas of the skin, with wounds or with a dermal disease.
- Do not use Flogoprofen at the same time as you are being treated with topical anti-infectives.
- Avoid using this medication in the same area where you have applied other topical products.
HOW TO USE
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years old: Perform 3-4 daily applications of Flogoprofen gel with a gentle massage to facilitate its absorption.
- Children under 12 years of age: The use of this medicine in children is not advised because there have been no safety studies in this population group.