farmaciaescofet.com with this document complies with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors.
These are small text files that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about our habits when we visit those web pages.
They have an expiration date from which they cease to be operational.
TYPES OF COOKIES THAT MAY BE INSTALLED WHEN BROWSING OUR WEBSITE
Depending on the owner of the cookie:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity (eg youtube cookies in product videos).
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
• Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
|While the session lasts
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
1. Technical cookies: They identify the session and other parameters that are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. Among other things, they can recognize users who have previously registered on the website in order to offer personalized navigation (eg language).
2. Analysis / statistics cookies: They allow us to analyze the behavior of users on the website in order to improve navigation, service and the configuration of possible advertising spaces. This information is completely anonymous and is used for statistical purposes only.
HOW TO MANAGE OR DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
If you do not want websites to install cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser to notify you before any cookie is downloaded.
You can modify the browser settings to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies.
You can also delete cookies that are already on your computer.
This management of cookies must be configured in each browser and equipment you use.
Click on the following links to get help configuring the most used browsers: