When a customer registers or places an order at www.farmaciaescofet.com, their personal, household data and those relating to their purchases and forms of payment are incorporated into our database to process the order.
Farmacia Escofet agrees not to use the data supplied by its customers to any other company.
Data Protection General Regulation (UE) 2016/679
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE PERSON FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
IDENTITY: JAIME RAMON ESCOFET CRESPO
DNI / CIF: 44811504Y
POSTAL ADDRESS: C / ORENSE 61, BAJO, 32631 DE SARREAUS (OURENSE)
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• For the provision of the health service that you have requested
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
• The data related to health benefits, for a minimum period of 5 years from the last assistance provision, in compliance with Law 41/2002.
• Invoices, for a minimum period of 10 years, according to the Criminal Code, Tax accounting regulations, Commercial Code, VAT regulations, LIS, etc.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
• The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the legitimation by consent of the User
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE GIVEN TO?
• The invoices will be kept available for possible inspections carried out by members with competence in the matter, such as the tax administration
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
• Right of access: You will have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
• Right of rectification: You will have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data that concern you or incomplete
• Right of withdrawal: You will have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you when personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise treated
• Right of limitation: You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims
• Right to withdraw consent: You will have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to withdrawal
• Right of opposition: You will have the right to object to the processing of your data. THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims
• Right to the portability of your data: You can request that your automated personal data be transferred or transferred to any other company that you indicate in a structured, intelligible and automated format
• Those interested can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data by writing to the RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT indicating the right to exercise and enclosing a copy of the DNI through the postal address previously indicated, or through the email.
• Those interested have the right to complain before the Control Authority and request the protection of rights that have not been duly attended to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the electronic site of its web portal (www.agpd.es), or by writing to your postal address (C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid)