The web farmaciaescofet.com with its contents (texts, images, logos, buttons ...) and software used in it may contain confidential or protected by the law of intellectual property in force or any other law. Unless otherwise Farmacia Escofet is the owner and, where appropriate, legitimate holder of the rights of intellectual property on the contents of the web and each of the elements created for the same and not grant any license or right on the foregoing. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of any content is expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse the conception or marriage or otherwise attempt to find the source code, sell, assign, sublicense or transfer in any form whatsoever any right relating to software. In addition, it is also forbidden to modify the software or use modified versions of the programs and, especially, when it becomes to (without this list is not exhaustive) to obtain unauthorized access to service and access to this site by other means access to the interface provided by farmaciaescofet.com
Pharmacy Escofet is the rightful owner of the domain farmaciaescofet.com
The domain has been registered by Acens Technologies, SLU, address: San Rafael 14, 28108 Alcobendas Madrid, phone: (+034) 902 901 020, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on 12 September 2014 for Jaime R. Escofet Crespo, address: C / Orense 61, 32631 Sarreaus (Ourense) Spain, phone: (+ 034) 988 454 045, email: farmaciaescofet @ hotmail.com
Jaime R. Escofet Crespo, as owner of the pharmacy, is solely responsible for the website and its content, complying with the provisions of the specific applicable regulations (Royal Decree 870/2013, of November 8, article 8.1).
Farmacia Escofet does not guarantee:
- The non-existence of temporary web access errors.
- That despite carrying out a daily task of updating the web, all the information displayed on the products offered is always up to date.
- Sufficient stock at all times to accept all orders received.
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of data entered by him in the procurement process, and accepts the obligation to provide true, accurate and complete data.
The user to comply with these general conditions are obliged to act according to law and in good faith and refrain from using the website in any way that may impede, damage or impair the proper functioning of the same .
If you breach this obligation, it will be under your responsibility to answer for possible damages caused to farmaciaescofet.com, another user or to a third party. Access and use of farmaciaescofet.com to minors without the express consent of their parents is prohibited. Farmacia Escofet is not responsible for the accuracy of the data filled by the user and therefore can not verify the age of them.
The user is obliged to pay the amount indicated at the end of the purchase procedure by the manner and conditions agreed by both parties. In the case of COD shipping the customer are also required to get and pay the order. Otherwise Farmacia Escofet reserves the right to file a complaint for breach of the conditions of purchase covered in Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce.
Furthermore, user agrees to:
- Do not enter, store or transmit to or from the web, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination by reason of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any manner prejudicial to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of others and general regulations.
- Do not enter, store or transmit through the store any programs, data, viruses, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the site.
- Save diligently " username "and" password "that is provided by farmaciaescofet.com, taking responsibility for the damages that may result from improper use of them.
- Do not make advertising or commercial exploitation through the website, and not use the contents and information of the same to send advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the website or the use of any services thereof, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise
- No destroy, alter, use for use, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents farmaciaescofet.com
- Do not enter, store or transmit through the store any content that infringes copyright, industrial property or business secrets of others, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third.
The user undertakes to enable delivery of the order requested by providing a delivery address where it can be delivered the order requested within the usual time of delivery of goods. If I breach by the user of this obligation farmaciaescofet.com shall have no responsibility for delays or inability to deliver the order requested by the user.