* All prices include VAT
Indicated for the treatment of infestations caused by helminths, both adults and children.
This product is no longer in stock
What is Trilombrin tablets
Anthelmintic, active against Enterobius vermicularis, Ascaris lumbricoides, Ancylostoma duodenale, Necator americanus.
Exerts neuromuscular blocking its action on sensitive helminths, immobilizing the intestinal parasite and causing their expulsion.
[Enterobiasis], [ascariasis] and [ANCYLOSTOMIASIS].
Orally, adults and children.
- Enterobiasis and ascariasis: 10 mg / kg, administered as a single dose with milk or fruit juices. dose can be repeated, if necessary, after 2 weeks (enterobiasis).
- Hookworm: 10 mg / kg / 24 h for 3 days, repeated dose may, if necessary, after 1 month.
This product contains fructose. Patients with [FRUCTOSE INTOLERANCE] hereditary should not take this medicine.
- [Liver failure] (in some patients have been observed transaminase elevations).
- [ANEMIA], [MALNUTRITION] or [DEHYDRATION] serious.
- It is convenient simultaneous treatment of all family members.
- Apply hygienic measures to control the causes of the infestation.
- This product contains fructose. Intake greater than 5 g daily amounts should be considered in patients with diabetes mellitus and intolerance to some sugars.
There antagonism between pyrantel pamoate and piperazine, due to different mechanisms of action. Both medicines exert their action by neuromuscular blockade on sensitive helminths, although it does pyrantel by despolarizaicón while piperazine does hyperpolarization, opposing both.
- Theophylline: There is a study that is registered increased plasma levels of theophylline, with possible enhancement of its toxicity.
Studies on animals have been no adverse fetal effects. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans. The use of this medicine only accepted if no safer therapeutic alternatives.
Pyrantel is not known whether it is excreted in breast milk, however, due to low systemic absorption, it seems unlikely way to breast milk. the possible consequences are unknown in the infant. precautionary use.
The safety and efficacy of pyrantel use in children under 2 years have not been fully established. Pyrantel use in children under 2 years limited to situations in which the parasitic infection interferes significantly with the nutritional status and physical development.
The safety and efficacy of pyrantel use in the elderly have not been specifically established, however, have not been described specifically geriatric problems in this age group. Use accepted.
Usually mild and transient. The most common side effects are gastrointestinal [NAUSEA], [VOMITING], [ABDOMINAL CRAMPS], [diarrhea]. Less frequently, [VERTIGO], [Eruptions rash] and [INCREASED transaminase values] passenger.
• Pyrantel: 250 mg. Indications: only for worms (pinworm vermicularis and Ascaris lumbriocoides). over 2 years. o.m: 7/27/99
• Fructose (excipient) :.
• pamoate: 250 mg
Farmasierra laboratories S.L.