* All prices include VAT
Probiotic yeast in sachets for the treatment or prevention of diarrhea in adults and children from 2 years
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS ULTRA LEVURA 250 MG ENVELOPES
Ultra Levura is a medicine that contains as an active ingredient a probiotic yeast called Saccharomyces boulardii (250mg per sachet).
Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast of proven effectiveness in the inflammatory and infectious processes of the gastrointestinal tract.
Ultra Levura is suitable for adults and children from 2 years old.
- Symptomatic treatment of diarrhea of nonspecific origin.
- Prevention of diarrheal processes after taking antibiotics.
Ultra Levura sachets should be taken dissolved in a glass of water preferably before meals.
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years old: 1 or 2 envelopes a day administered every 12 hours (before breakfast and dinner).
- Children between 2 and 12 years old: 1 per day.
- Children under 2 years: administer only under medical advice.