Imonogas 120 mg cápsulas
Antiflatulent medicine that destroys intestinal gas bubbles relieve discomfort caused
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS IMONOGAS 120 MG
Imonogas an antiflatulent is simethicone medicament containing as an active ingredient. This compound works by destroying the gas bubbles bowel reducing discomfort caused: bloating and abdominal cramps.
Imonogas is indicated to relieve discomfort caused by intestinal gas: abdominal bloating and cramping.
- Active ingredient: Simethicone (120 mg per capsule).
- Excipients: glycerol and gelatin.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to simethicone or any other part of this medicine.
- If you have chronic constipation.
- If the patient is younger than 18 years old.
- If you are currently treated with any other medications.
People prone to flatuencia avoid:
. eating too fast.
. eat without chewing.
. drinking alcohol with meals.
. eat food or drink air (freco bread, soft drinks ...).
. eat foods that contain lots of nonabsorbable carbohydrates (vegetables, onions ...).
Do not use in children under 18 years old unless medically indicated.
Pregnant or lactating women
Although the simethicone is not absorbed using this Imonogas during pregnancy is discouraged.
Imonogas not excreted in breast milk so it can be used in lactating women.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule Imonogas 120 after breakfast, lunch and dinner accompanied by a glass of water. Imonogas should not be taken with milk or with grapefruit juice.
should not exceed 4 capsules of Imonogas 120 a day.
Consult your doctor if after 10 days of treatment with Imonogas symptoms do not improve.
- Children: Do not administer without a prescription.
Allergic reactions (itchy skin and swelling of face and tongue that can affect breathing), nausea, vomiting and constipation: Could the following side effects appear.
Overdose or accidental ingestion
In these cases go to a medical center or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Johnson & Johnson S.A.
Paseo Twelve Stars, 5-7
28042 Madrid (Spain)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Catalent France Beinheim S.A.
74 rue Principale
67930 Beinheim (France)
You might also like