* All prices include VAT
Vaginal antifungal cream to treat fungal infections such as vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Relieves pain, burning, itching and burning with urination that usually cause these infections.
Treatment of 1 day, 1 single application
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS VAGINAL CREAM GINE-canesten 100 mg / g (with applicator)
Gine-Canesten antifungic vaginal cream is a cream containing as active ingredient clotrimazole.
Gine-Canesten cream is indicated to treat fungal infections such as vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Gine-Canesten cream relieves pain, burning, itching and burning with urination that usually cause these infections.
- Active ingredient: clotrimazole (100 mg per gram of cream).
- Other components: polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, benzyl alcohol and water octyldodecanol.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using Gine-Canesten Cream if:
- If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any other part of this medicine.
- If you are being treated with any other medication, it is contraindicated especially with tacrolimus or sirolimus.
- If the patient is immunosuppressed.
Should vitar contact with eyes. In the event of you must wash them with water.
Avoid Gine-Canesten treatment during menstruation.
Do not perform douche or use tampons or spermicides while being treated with Gine-Canesten cream.
This cream may decrease the effectiveness of latex products such as condoms or diaphragms.
Vulvovaginal candidiasis is contagious so it is advisable to avoid sex during treatment.
Gine-Canesten cream contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause contact dermatitis.
Do not use in children under 12 years old unless medically indicated.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Pregnant women or breastfeeding should only use this cream medically indicated.
In the last 4-6 weeks of pregnancy use applicator Cream is not recommended, it is preferable to use Gine-Canesten vaginal tablets or vaginal capsule and place with your finger.
HOW TO USE
- Adult and adolestences from 12 years old: It is generally sufficient 1 single application, preferably at night before going to bed.
You must enter the cream contained in the applicator deep into the vagina. It is therefore recommended that the patient is lying on her back with legs bent.
- Girls under 12 years old: Do not administer except for medical prescription.
Accidental ingestion prodría cause gastrointestinal discomfort, mainly vomiting.
In this case contact a doctor or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
They could allergic reactions (urticaria, hypotension, syncope), immune system disorders, itching, burning and irritation at the application site, vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain appear.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Bayer Hispania, S.L. Av Baix Llobregat, 3 -. 5
08970 Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Kern Pharma, S. L. Polygon Ind. Colón II C / Venus, 72
08228 Terrassa (Barcelona)