* All prices include VAT
Intranasal ointment to treat:
- Rhinitis, nasal congestion and inflammation.
- Infections of the nasal mucosa, wounds and scabs.
- Nasal dryness.
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS RINOBANEDIF NASAL OINTMENT
Rinobanedif is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and decongestant ointment of the nasal mucosa.
Rinobanedif nasal ointment is indicated for:
- Relieve rhinitis, nasal congestion and inflammation.
- Treat infections in the nasal mucosa, wounds and scabs.
- Combating nasal dryness.
COMPOSITION (per gram of ointment)
- Active ingredients: 500 IU zinc bacitracin (antibiotic), 5 mg of neomycin sulfate (antibiotic), 3 mg of prednisolone (steroid), 2.5 mg of phenylephrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant), 8 mg of chlorbutol ( antiseptic), 2.86 mg 2 to eucalyptus oil (2 mg cineol: decongestant and antibacterial), between 1.54 and 2.22 mg niaouli essence (1 mg cineol: decongestant and antibacterial).
- Excipients: paraffin, vaseline, cholesterol and polyethylene.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this ointment if:
- If you are allergic to bacitracin, neomycin, prednisolone, phenylephrine, chlorbutol or any other part of this medicine.
- If you have hyperthyroidism, hypertension, coronary heart disease, respiratory infection, diabetes, glaucoma, liver disease, prostatic hyperplasia, herpes ophthalmic, nasal ulcers or if you have recently undergone surgery or nasal trauma.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is younger than 3 years old or is a pregnant or lactating woman.
Rinobanedif is an ointment for topical application on the inside of the nose, the nasal mucosa.
Before using this ointment should break the seal aluminum tube end. Unscrewing the cannula, remove the lock washer and replace the cannula into the screwing to pierce the aluminum seal tube.
- Adults and children from 3 years old: Apply 2 or 3 times a day.
- Children under 3 years old: Do not apply except for pediatric prescription.
Perform a massage from the outside of the nose to evenly distribute the ointment in the nasal mucosa.
The duration of treatment is usually 1 week.
Clean the cannula after each application.
To avoid infections Rinobanedif should not be shared by several people.
There have been the following adverse reactions:
- Dryness, itching, sneezing and itching of the nasal mucosa.
- Nasal congestion due to a rebound effect caused by overuse of this medicine.
- Headache, dizziness, nervousness and insomnia.
In case of high systemic absorption (overdose or accidental ingestion) if the patient is treated with MAO inhibitors or tricyclic antidepressants hypertension may appear.
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Avda Baix Llobregat, 3 -. 5
08970 Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona)