* All prices include VAT
Medicated anti-dandruff shampoo.
Plus Zincation relieves itching and reduces flaking of the scalp: dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS zincation PLUS
Zincation Plus is a medicine in the form of shampoo used to reduce flaking of the scalp.
This dandruff shampoo containing coal tar and zinc pyrithione as active ingredients.
Zincation Plus is indicated for the treatment of dandruff, psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis reducing flaking and itching relieving.
- Active ingredients: Each ml of Zincation Plus contains 10 mg of zinc pyrithione and 4 mg of coal tar.
- Excipients: polyethylene glycol, sodium laurylsulfate, diethanolamide of coconut fatty acid, polyquaternium 10, myristic lauryl alcohol laurate, diethanolamide, ethylene glycol monostearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl betaine, silicate magnesium aluminum colloid, protein hydrolyzate Coco, citric acid monohydrate , ethanol, fragrances and water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using Zincation Plus if:
- If you are allergic to coal tar, zinc pyrithione or to some other part of this anti-dandruff shampoo.
- If the scalp has cuts, blisters, exudative eczema, swelling or redness that spreads over the rest of the body.
- If the patient has photosensitivity.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications. It is especially important to avoid using Zincation Plus while taking tetracyclines, tretinoin, methoxsalen or trioxsalen.
Zincation Plus is a topical medication to apply exclusively to the scalp.
Do not apply shampoo on the eyes or mucous membranes.
Do not apply this medicine for prolonged periods (see section dosage).
This medicine may cause some discoloration of hair when applied mainly on light hair.
There have been no adequate safety studies in children Zincation Plus so it is not recommended to apply to children under 14 years old.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
This dandruff shampoo should not be used in pregnant women, who think they can be, they intend to stay in state or lactating women.
- First three weeks: Apply 2 times per week.
- From the 3rd week: Apply 1 time per week.
The usual duration of treatment is between 4 and 6 weeks. If after this period of time would improve no symptoms should consult your doctor or pharmacist.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
1 / Shake the bottle before use.
2 / wet hair before shampooing.
3 / Apply just enough to produce foam.
4 / Massage into scalp.
5 / Wait a few minutes.
6 / Rinse hair.
7 / Reapply more Zincation Plus shampoo.
8 / Re massage.
9 / Replace leave for a few minutes.
10 / Re lighten hair.
It is important to rinse hair completely as it should be traces of shampoo allergic reactions may occur after exposure to the sun hair or UVA lamps.
- Occasional: irritation and scalp rash, folliculitis and dermatitis.
- Rare: photosensitivity (after exposure to sunlight or UV rays).
In case you notice any of these side effects stop treatment and consult a doctor.
Plus Zincation applying excessive or prolonged periods of time could cause the appearance of the adverse effects described above.
Accidental ingestion may cause nausea and vomiting. In that case consult a doctor or call the poison control center, Telephone +34 915 62 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
FELTOR Laboratories, S.A.
Pol. Ind. Moli de les Planes.
08470 St. Celoni (Barcelona)
Antonio Puig, S.A.