Apiretal 30 ml
Analgesic and antipyretic in febrile states and indicated as a pain reliever mild to moderate.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
1. WHAT IS Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution AND WHAT IT IS USED
Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution belongs to a group of medicines called analgesics and antipyretics.
This medicine is indicated in febrile states and for the relief of mild to moderate pain.
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution
Do not take Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients of Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution.
- If you have liver disease.
Take special care with Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution
- Do not exceed the recommended dose in Section 3.
- In patients with kidney disease, heart or lung disease and patients with anemia (decreased hemoglobin level in the blood, due or not, a decrease in red blood cells), consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages may cause acetaminophen liver damage occurs.
- If the pain persists for more than 3 days in children or 5 days in adults (2 days for sore throat) or fever for more than 3 days or worsen or other symptoms, you should stop treatment and consult to the doctor.
Using other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
In particular, if you are using medicines containing in its composition any of the following active ingredients, as it may be necessary to modify the dose or discontinuation of any of them:
- Antibiotics (chloramphenicol)
- Oral anticoagulants (acenocoumarol, warfarin)
- Oral contraceptives and estrogen treatments
- Antiepileptics (lamotrigine, phenytoin or other hydantoins, phenobarbital, methylphenobarbital, primidone, carbamazepine)
- Antituberculosis (isoniazid, rifampin)
- Barbiturates (used as sleep inducers, sedatives and anticonvulsants)
- Activated charcoal used for the treatment of diarrhea or gases
- Cholestyramine (used to lower blood cholesterol levels)
- Medicines used to treat gout (probenecid and sulfinpyrazone)
- Medicines used to relieve spasms or contractions of the stomach, bowel and bladder (Anticholinergic)
- Metoclopramide and domperidone (used to prevent nausea and vomiting)
- Propranolol used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) and heart rhythm disturbances (cardiac arrhythmias)
- Zidovudine (used in the treatment of patients infected with HIV, which causes AIDS).
Interference with laboratory tests:
If you are going to perform analytical testing (including blood, urine, skin tests using allergens, etc.) inform the doctor that you are taking this medication because it may alter the results of those tests.
Taking Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution with food and drink
Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution may be diluted with water, milk or fruit juice. The use of paracetamol in patients who consume alcohol regularly (three or more alcoholic drinks a day) can damage the liver.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
In women, although there are no controlled studies have shown no teratogenic effects. However, as a general rule, it is not advisable to use during the first trimester of pregnancy, and in the case of use, must be always valuing the potential risks and benefits of treatment. Acetaminophen passes into breast milk so women breastfeeding should consult their doctor before using this medicine.
Use in children
It is advisable to consult a doctor before giving children younger than 3 years.
Driving and using machines
It is not described any effect affect your ability to drive and use machines.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution
This medicine may cause allergic reactions because it contains azorubine (E-122). It can cause asthma, especially in patients allergic to aspirin.
3. HOW TO TAKE Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution
Follow these instructions unless your doctor gave you different advice. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have doubts.
Remember to take your medicine.
Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution is administered orally.
It is intended for use in children between 3 and 32 kg (about 0 to 10 years).
Apiretal dose of 100 mg / ml oral solution depends on the weight of the child. The approximate age is given for information.
The recommended daily dose of paracetamol is approximately 60 mg / kg / day, which is divided into 4 or 6 daily doses, ie 15 mg / kg every 6 hours, or 10 mg / kg every 4 hours.
In children under 3 years recommended dose oral drops solution (4 mg / drop), with dropper cap (1) including the packaging of 30 ml.
In children 3 years or more, it is recommended dose oral solution in milliliters (ml) (100 mg / ml) by oral syringe (2) including containers 60 and 90 ml.
For a direct calculation, you can also multiply the child's weight in kg by 0.15; the result is the Apiretal ml of 100 mg / ml oral solution administered.
These doses may be repeated every 6 hours.
If within 3-4 hours after administration not the desired effects are obtained, you can overtake the dose every 4 hours, in which case 10 mg / kg were administered.
The administration of the preparation is subject to the occurrence of painful symptoms or fever. As this medication may disappear should be discontinued.
30 ml bottle with dropper cap (2 ml) security:
1 and 2. Hold the bottle firmly with one hand. With the other, take the cap between thumb and index finger on the two triangles indicated on the cap with the word "PRESS".
3. To open, press on the two triangles and unscrew the cap by turning to the left (counterclockwise to clockwise). Remove the required amount using the dropper cap. Manage directly or dilute with water drops.
4. To close, turn the plug clockwise (in the sense of clockwise) to "click". Seal the jar after each administration.
Vials 60 and 90 ml screwcap safety, more oral syringe (5 ml):
1. Open the bottle following the instructions on the cap (first opening the seal is broken).
2. Insert the oral syringe, pressing the drilled hole plug.
3. Invert the bottle and remove the required dose.
4. Administer directly or diluted with water, milk or fruit juice.
5. The oral syringe should be washed with water after each shot. Seal the jar after each administration.
If you take more Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution than you should
If you have taken more paracetamol than you should, immediately consult your doctor or your pharmacist or call the Toxicology Information Service on 91 562 04 20, indicating the medicine and the amount used. It is recommended to take the package and the medication to health professionals.
If you have taken an overdose, you should quickly go immediately to a medical center even if no symptoms because they often do not manifest until after 3 days from the ingestion of overdose, even in cases of severe poisoning. Symptoms of overdose may include: dizziness, vomiting, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice) and abdominal pain.
paracetamol overdose, ingestion of a single dose of more than 6 g in adults and more than 100 mg per kg body weight in children is considered. Treatment of overdose is most effective if started within 4 hours after ingestion of the medicine.
If the patient is treated with barbiturates or suffer chronic alcoholism may be more susceptible to an overdose of paracetamol.
Generally, symptomatic treatment is performed.
If you forget to take Apiretal 100 mg / ml oral solution
Do not take a double dose to make up for missed doses.
If you have missed a dose, take another as soon as possible and continue with your regular schedule. However, if when the next shot is very close, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the usual time.
You might also like