Strefen 16 pastillas para chupar


Lozenge honey lemon flavor to relieving pain, irritation and swelling of the throat


What Strefen is and what it is used for
Strefen contains flurbiprofen. Flurbiprofen belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that have analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used for the relief of symptoms of a sore throat, such as irritation, pain, difficulty swallowing and sore throat in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age.

You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 3 days of treatment.

How to take Strefen
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.

The recommended dose is:
Adults and adolescents over 12 years: 1 tablet every 3-6 hours, as needed.
Do not take more than 5 pills in 24 hours.

Use in children:
Children under the age of 12 cannot take this medicine.

How to drink
- Put 1 pill into your mouth and suck it slowly.
- Move the pill in your mouth while sucking on it.
- The effect of the pill will notice it from 30 minutes.

These pills are for short treatments only. Take the minimum number of pills you need for the shortest amount of time necessary to relieve your symptoms. If mouth irritation appears, you should stop treatment with this medicine.
Do not take Strefen for more than 3 days, unless your doctor recommends it.
If it does not improve, if it worsens, or if new symptoms appear, consult your doctor or pharmacist.

If you take more Strefen than you should
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or call the Toxicology Information Service, telephone: 91 562 04 20 indicating the medicine and the amount taken.
Overdose symptoms may be: nausea or vomiting, stomach pain or, more rarely, diarrhea. They may also experience ringing in the ears, headache, and gastrointestinal bleeding.

If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.