Aspirina C 10 comprimidos efervescentes


Symptomatic relief of fevers. Also relief of mild to moderate occasional pain, such as headaches, back pain, dental, menstrual or muscle (contractures). Vitamin C containing slightly reduces the duration of colds and flu.


What ASPIRIN C is and what it is used for

This medicine contains acetylsalicylic acid and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) as active ingredients and works by reducing pain and fever.

It is indicated for the symptomatic relief of occasional mild or moderate pain, such as headaches, dental, menstrual, muscular (contractures) or back pain (low back pain). Febrile states.

How to take ASPIRIN C

Follow these instructions unless your doctor has given you different directions.

Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have doubts.

This medicine is administered orally.

Adults and over 16 years: 1 effervescent tablet every 6 hours, if necessary.

It will not exceed 4 effervescent tablets in 24 hours.

Patients with reduced liver or kidney functions: consult a doctor as the dose should be reduced.

Completely dissolve the effervescent tablet preferably in half a glass of water and drink the entire contents of the glass when bubbling has completely ceased.

Take the medicine after meals or with milk, especially if digestive discomfort is noted.

Do not take this medicine on an empty stomach.

Always use the lowest dose that is effective.

The administration of this preparation is subject to the appearance of painful or feverish symptoms. As these disappear, this medication should be discontinued.

If pain persists for more than 5 days, or fever for more than 3 days, or symptoms worsen or other symptoms appear, you should stop treatment and consult a doctor.

If you take more ASPIRIN C than you should

The main symptoms of overdose are: headache, dizziness, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, drowsiness, sweating, rapid breathing, mental confusion, nausea, vomiting and occasionally diarrhea.

Doses greater than 1 gram daily of vitamin C (5 or more tablets per day) can cause diarrhea, kidney stones and abdominal cramps. There is also a risk of stone formation and precipitating acute gout attacks in predisposed individuals.

It will be recommended to take the package and the package leaflet to the healthcare professional.

In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or go to a medical center immediately or call the Toxicology Information Service, telephone: 91 562 04 20, indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.