Sor Virginia Arriñonada aposito medicamentoso
Kidney-shaped dressings that produce heat sensation and relieve muscle aches and back pain or lumbar
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS SOR VIRGINIA DRESSING MEDICATED
Sor Virginia dressing is a medicated patch containing cayenne pepper (capsicum frutescens) as active ingredient. This compound produces a sensation of heat and reduces pain in the place where it is applied.
Sor Virginia dressing is indicated for relieving muscle pain, for example, back pain or lumbago.
The shape of the dressing is arrinonada and its size is 12.8 cm x 15.0 cm x 25.5 cm.
- Active ingredient: Each dressing contains 236.9 mg of extract of cayenne pepper (capsicum frutescens).
- Other ingredients: oils: sweet almond, lavender and rosemary; and copolymers of: vinylpyrrolidone acrilicoacrilonitrilo and ester. The support of the dressing is cellulose and polyester cover is made of silicone.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to capsicum frutescens (cayenne) or some other component of Sor Virginia medicated patch.
- If the application area is swollen or red.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is younger than 12 years old.
- If the patient is a pregnant or lactating woman.
Do not place the dressing Sor Virginia on open wounds, damaged skin, mucous membranes or near the eyes.
You must be careful not to scratch the skin area where the dressing has been applied.
During treatment with Sor Virginia patches should not apply other topical preparations or other heat sources in the same area of skin.
Allow at least 12 hours before using other topical preparation in the same area where the dressing applied Sor Virginia.
DOSAGE AND USE
Remove cover the dressing and place the sticky side to the skin. The patch must remain attached to the painful area at least 4 hours and up to a maximum of 8.
If continued pain can bring new dressings but leaving at least 12 hours elapsed since the previous withdrew.
Do not use more than 1 pad per day.
The maximum duration of treatment with dressings Sor Virginia is 1 week. If after this time would improve symptoms should not consult a doctor.
Cayenne extract usually produces heat and redness of the skin during treatment but these effects are part of the pharmacological action of these dressings.
In some cases during the first days of treatment may appear stinging, itching and tingling in the skin.
Rarely they have been cases of allergic reactions that have sometimes led to the formation of blisters. In these cases, treatment should be stopped.
Because of the type of medicine overdose is unlikely.
Poisons Information Service: +34 915 62 04 20
Hartmann Laboratories, S.A.
Carrasco i Formiguera, 48
08302 Mataro (Barcelona)