Gelocatil 650 mg 12 comprimidos
Symptomatic relief of mild to moderate occasional pain, such as headache, dental, muscular (contractures) or back (lumbago) and febrile states.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
1. WHAT Gelocatil 650 mg tablets (Panadol 650 mg) IS AND WHAT IT IS USED
Paracetamol is effective to reduce pain and fever.
It is indicated for the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate occasional pain, such as headache, dental, muscular (contractures) or back (lumbago) and febrile states.
Panadol is indicated in adults and adolescents over 14 years.
2. Before you take Gelocatil (Panadol) 650 mg Tablets
Do not take Gelocatil if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients of Gelocatil.
Take special care with Gelocatil:
- Do not take more medicine than recommended in paragraph 3. How to take Panadol
650 mg Tablets.
- Chronic alcoholics should be careful not to take more than 2 grams in 24 hours of paracetamol.
- Patients with kidney disease, liver, heart or lung disease and patients with anemia should consult with your doctor before taking this medicine.
- When being treated with medication to treat epilepsy should consult your doctor before taking this medicine, because when used at the same time, power efficiency and decreases the hepatotoxicity of paracetamol, particularly in
treatment with high doses of paracetamol.
- Aspirin-sensitive asthmatic patients should consult with your doctor before take this medicine.
Using other medicines:
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
In particular, if you are using any of the following medications because it may be necessary to modify the dose of some of them or discontinuation of treatment:
- Medicines to prevent blood clots: Oral anticoagulants (acenocoumarol, warfarin)
- Medicines to treat epilepsy: Antiepileptic medicines (lamotrigine, phenytoin or other hydantoins, phenobarbital, methylphenobarbital, primidone, carbamazepine)
- Medicines to treat tuberculosis (isoniazid, rifampin)
- Medicines to treat depression and seizures: Barbiturates (used as hypnotics, sedatives and anticonvulsants)
- Medicines to lower cholesterol levels in blood (cholestyramine)
- Medicines used to increase urine output (loop diuretics such as furosemide group)
- Medicines used to treat gout (probenecid and sulfinpyrazone)
- Medicines used to prevent nausea and vomiting: metoclopramide and domperidone
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and heart rhythm disturbances (cardiac arrhythmias): Propranolol.
Interference with laboratory tests:
If you are going to do some analytical test (including blood, urine, etc. ...) tell your doctor that you are taking / using this medicine because it can alter the results.
Taking Gelocatil with food and drink:
The use of paracetamol in patients who regularly consume alcohol (3 or more alcoholic drinks: beer, wine, liquor, ... a day) can cause liver damage.
Taking this medication with food does not affect the effectiveness.
Use in children:
- Do not use in adolescents under 14 years.
IMPORTANT FOR WOMEN
If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, consult your doctor before taking this medicine. Medicine use during pregnancy can be dangerous for the embryo or fetus, and should be monitored by your doctor.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Acetaminophen passes into breast milk, so women who are breastfeeding should consult their doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Driving and using machines:
The influence of paracetamol on ability to drive and use machines is nil or negligible.
3. HOW TO TAKE Gelocatil 650 mg Tablets
Follow these instructions unless your doctor gave you different advice. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have doubts.
The usual dose is:
Adults: Take one tablet every 4-6 hours as needed, up to six tablets daily.
Adolescents over 14 years (weight 64-65 kg): Take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours as needed, up to a maximum of 5 tablets per day.
Patients with liver disease: before taking this medicine have to consult your doctor.
Should take the amount of medicine prescribed by your doctor with a minimum interval between each takes 8 hours.
They should not take more than 3 tablets in 24 hours, divided into 3 doses.
Patients with kidney disease: before taking this medicine have to consult your doctor. Take a maximum of 500 milligrams per serving.
Because the dose, 650 milligrams of acetaminophen, these patients should not take this medicine.
This medicine is taken orally.
The tablets should be swallowed whole or broken in half, with the help of a glass of liquid, preferably water.
Always use the lowest effective dose.
The administration of this medicine is subject to the onset of pain or fever. As they disappear, discontinue treatment.
If the pain persists for more than 5 days, fever for more than 3 days, or pain or fever worsen or other symptoms should discontinue treatment and consult your doctor.
If you take more than you should Gelocatil:
You should immediately consult your doctor or your pharmacist.
Symptoms of overdose may include: dizziness, vomiting, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice) and abdominal pain.
If you have taken an overdose, immediately you go to a medical facility but no symptoms, since they often do not appear until after 3 days from the ingestion of overdose, even in cases of severe poisoning.
Treatment of overdose is most effective if started within 4 hours after ingestion of the medicine.
Patients treated with barbiturates or chronic alcoholics, may be more susceptible to the toxicity of an overdose of paracetamol.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately seek medical center or call the poison control center (phone +34 91 562 04 20), indicating the medicine and the amount taken.