Ibudol Pediatrico 200 mg 20 sobres suspension
Envelopes with suspension of 200 mg of ibuprofen for children over 7 years old.
Ibudol is indicated to relieve mild to moderate pain and to reduce fever.
It can be taken directly from on or diluted in water.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS IBUDOL PEDIATRIC 200 MG
Ibudol Pediatric oral suspension is a medicine in envelopes containing a suspension of 200 mg of ibuprofen prepared to take directly from above or if you prefer dissolved in water.
Ibuprofen containing this medicine is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory pain reliever and fever reducer.
Ibudol Paediatric is indicated for children over 7 years old to fight: fever, headache, toothache, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, ear infections, arthritis, back pain, stiff neck ...
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or any other part of Pediatric Ibudol.
- If the patient have or have had ulcers or bleeding in the digestive tract.
- If you suffer from ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease, heart failure, liver or kidney enferfemades or clotting disorders.
- If you have fluid retention or asthma.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
Ibudol contains azorubine which could lead to the occurrence of allergic reactions.
Do not exceed the dose and duration of treatment recommended.
DOSAGE AND USE
It is recommended that Ibudol Pediatric oral suspension is taken before meals to reduce the possibility of the occurrence of stomach discomfort.
Before taking Ibudol Pediatric suspension should homogenize the pressing at the top and bottom of the envelope repeatedly.
- Children under 25 kg (approximately 7 years old): its use is not recommended unless medically indicated.
- Children between 25 and 40 kg: Administer 1 of every 6 to 8 hours. should not exceed 6 sachets daily.
- Children over 40 kg: Give 1 or 2 envelopes together every 6 to 8 hours as needed. should not exceed 8 sachets daily.
The duration of treatment depends on each case but shall not exceed 7 days without consulting a doctor.
- Common: nausea and vomiting, ulcers or bleeding in the digestive tract, mouth sores, diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain or abdomen, flatulence, rash, headache and nervousness.
- Uncommon: redness, swelling and itching of the skin, swelling of the face, tongue and lips, anxiety, dizziness, tinnitus and blurred vision.
- Rare: stomach or intestinal perforation and inflammation of the esophagus or bowel, depression, confusion, hepatitis and jaundice and anaphylactic shock.
- Very rare: systemic lupus erythematosus, skin blisters, aseptic meningitis and hair loss.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion seek medical center or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
In these cases the symptoms may occur: headache and abdomen, nausea and vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, vision disturbances, tinnitus, hypotension and fainting.
- Active principle. Each sachet of oral suspension contains 400 mg of ibuprofen.
- Excipients: Anhydrous citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium saccharin, xanthan gum, maltitol, methylcellulose, azorubine, thaumatin, glycerol, strawberry flavor and water.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Kern Pharma, S.L.
Venus, 72. Polig. Ind. Colon II.
08228 - Tarrasa, Barcelona
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Industrial Pharmaceutical Cantabria, S.A.
Cazona road / Adarzo s / n
Laboratory Farmalider S.A
C / Aragoneses, 2
28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)
You might also like