Bexidermil gel 50 gramos


Pain relief and anti-inflammatory gel for rapid pain relief in: bruises, sprains, contractures, torticollis, lumbago...



Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions


Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number


Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)

What Bexidermi 100 mg / g gel is and what it is used for
Bexidermil is a gel for cutaneous use.
Triethanolamine salicylate, the active substance in this medicine, belongs to the group of cutaneous preparations for joint and muscle pain.

This medication is indicated in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age for the local symptomatic relief of muscle and joint pain such as:
    stiff neck
    small bruises, bumps, strains
    minor sprains and strains;

You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 7 days of treatment.

How to use Bexidermil 100 mg / g gel
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Bexidermil is a medicine for exclusively external cutaneous use (on the skin).

The recommended dose is:
Apply a thin layer of the product to the painful or inflamed area 3 to 4 times a day.
It is advisable to make the last application of the day before going to bed.
This medicine is for cutaneous use, exclusively on whole skin. Do not eat.
Wash your hands after each application.
Do not exceed the recommended dose of 3-4 applications per day.
You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 7 days of treatment.

Use in children
This medication is for use in adolescents over 12 years of age.

If you use more Bexidermil than you should
If you have applied more Bexidermil than you should, skin problems may occur.
Because its use is external (on the skin), poisoning is not likely to occur.
Accidental ingestion can produce nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, restlessness, drowsiness and vertigo. Patients intoxicated with severe gastrointestinal or neurological symptoms should be observed and treated symptomatically. Do not induce vomiting.
In case of accidental ingestion, immediately go to a medical center or call the Toxicological Information Service, Telephone: 915 620 420 indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.