Algesal espuma 100 g
Indicated for relieving muscle pain, joint or rheumatic in torticollis, sprains, bruises, sprains, contractures, lumbago ...
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS ALGESAL
Foam topical medicine to reduce inflammation and relieve muscle aches and joint application: sprains, bruises, contractures, tendinitis, sprains ...
Its composition combines anti-inflammatory and analgesic (Diethylamine salicylate) with an anesthetic (Mirtecaina).
• diethylamine salicylate: 100 mg.
• Mirtecaina: 10 mg.
• lauryl sulfate 10 mg
- Adults and children from 12 years: 2 or 3 times a day.
- Children under 12 years only under medical supervision.
Do not apply more than 7 days without consulting a doctor.
Apply a thin layer of the product on the affected area and apply a light massage to facilitate absorption.
Wash hands after each application.
- Patients with an allergy to NSAIDs or salicylates.
- Do not use with other skin preparations rubefacientes use because its effects are enhanced.
ADVICE TO THE PATIENT
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use with occlusive dressings or apply simultaneously in the same area as other topical preparations.
- Do not use prolonged or extensive areas.
- Use only in intact skin, not on open wounds, mucous membranes or eczematous skin.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun.
- Wash hands after each application.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Apply only under medical supervision.
its use is not recommended.
Exceptionally may appear stinging, itching, erythema, burning sensation in the area of application.
You might also like