Radio salil spray 130 ml

€9.41

Spray with analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity that immediately relieves pain and inflammation resulting from: bumps, bruises, sprains, back pain, stiff neck ...

Quantity

 

Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions

 

Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number

 

Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)

What is radio salil spray and what is it used for

It is a solution for cutaneous pulverization.

It is indicated for those over 12 years of age for the local symptomatic relief of muscle and joint pain such as: low back pain, stiff neck, small sports injuries and overstrain such as minor sprains, contusions, minor sprains and muscle cramps.

You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 7 days of treatment.

How radio salil spray

Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.

The recommended dose is:

1 or 2 pulses, as needed to treat the affected area, up to a maximum of 3-4 times a day if necessary.

This medicine is for cutaneous use, exclusively on whole skin. Do not eat.

Apply directly to the area to be treated and without rubbing.

Press the valve, keeping the container upright.

If necessary, wash your hands after application.

Do not apply this medicine with occlusive bandages or apply heat to the area where it is used. If you cover the area where you have used radio salil spray, do so so that the garment that covers the treated area is slightly loose.

When using the medicine, keep away from a flame or any other heat source (see section 5).

If symptoms persist after 7 days of treatment, irritation or worsening occurs, a doctor should be consulted.

Use in children

It is contraindicated in children under 12 years old.

If you use more radio salil spray than you should

Skin problems can occur.

In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or call the Toxicology Information Service, telephone 91 562 04 20, indicating the medicine and the amount used.

Poisoning must be treated by medical staff, and treatment must be discontinued. Do not induce vomiting in case of accidental ingestion.

In case of accidental ingestion of the medicine, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist. The following symptoms may occur due to camphor: nausea, vomiting, colic, headache, dizziness, feeling hot, delirium, nervousness, epileptic seizures, depression of the central nervous system, and coma.

Breathing is difficult and the breath has a characteristic odor.

LEAFLET