Voltadol gel 60 g
Anti-inflammatory gel for relief of pain and inflammation caused by: bumps, bruises, back pain, neck stiffness (contractures), sprains sprains ...
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS VOLTADOL GEL
The active ingredient diclofenac diethylamine gel is Voltadol. This compound is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory that reduces inflammation and pain.
Voltadol gel is indicated to relieve pain and inflammation in: bumps, bruises, back pain, contractures, torticollis, sprains ...
- Active ingredient: diclofenac diethylamine. Each gram of gel contains 11.6 mg of diethylamine diclofenac.,
- Excipients: carbomer, cetomacrogol 1000, caprilocaprato cocoyl, diethylamine, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, liquid paraffin, cream fragrance 45 and purified water.
- Check with your doctor before using Voltadol gel if you are allergic to diclofenac or to any of the excipients of this medicine.
- Do not apply on open wounds, eczema, burns or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to children under 14 years.
- Do not apply if you are are in the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to areas or to use extenssas occlusive dressings.
- Do not swallow or apply in your mouth.
- Avoid sun exposure of the treated areas.
Do not use in the last 3 months embazazo and in the first 6 months only if directed by your doctor.
Breastfeeding should not use this medicine unless directed by your doctor. Never apply on the chest.
- Adults and adolescents from 14 years: Apply every 6 to 8 hours.
- Children and adolescents under 14 years: Do not apply unless medically indicated.
Spread a thin layer of gel Voltadol, with a gentle massage on the area of skin where there is pain and / or inflammation.
Wash your hands after each application.
Whether accidentally ingested as if it has been applied in a wide area of the skin or if you have used for a long period of time, adverse reactions that may occur would be similar to those produced by diclofenac taken orally.
Rare: rash, blisters, hives, itching.
Very rare: photosensitivity, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Novartis Consumer Health SA
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 764
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Novartis Consumer Health SA Zielstattstrasse, 40
D-81379 (München), Germany
You might also like