Dentispray is an anesthetic solution prescribed to relieve toothache, teeth or gums in adults and children from 2 years
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS DENTISPRAY
Dentispray is an anesthetic solution that acts by reducing the membrane permeability to sodium causing a blockage in nerve conduction.
Dentispray used topically to relieve toothache, teeth or gums.
It is also indicated to alleviate the discomfort by rubbing dentures or after interventions or dental extractions.
- Active ingredient: Each ml contains 50 mg of Ethyl 4-aminobenzoate.
- Excipients: ethanol, sodium saccharin, polyethylene glycol 400, menthol, peppermint oil, thymol, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate and water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to the active ingredient, anesthetics PABA derivatives or to any other part of this medicine.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications, especially sulfa medicines.
Anesthesia produced by Dentispray is locally so it is not suitable to relieve pain from deep areas of the gums.
Dentispray the anesthetic effect usually appears 30 seconds after application and its duration is usually 10 or 15 minutes.
Dentispray is a topical solution should not eat.
Avoid contact with eyes this medicine.
The anesthetic effect of Dentispray can cause swallowing problems so it is not recommended to eat or chew gum until after 1 hour after the last application.
- Adults and children from 2 years: Apply as needed up to 4 times every 24 hours.
- Children under 2 years: Do not apply, it is contraindicated.
hypersensitivity reactions especially after prolonged use of this medicine may appear.
Overdose may cause cyanosis (methemoglobinemia).
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion seek medical center or call a poison control center: 915 62 04 20.
You might also like