Dentispray

€9.45

Dentispray is an anesthetic solution prescribed to relieve toothache, teeth or gums in adults and children from 2 years

Quantity

 

Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions

 

Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number

 

Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)

What is Dentispray and what is it used for?

It is a topical anesthetic that works by suppressing pain when applied externally, to the area of ​​the mouth to be treated.

This medicine is used for the symptomatic relief of pain in the mouth, toothaches, teeth and gums until it can be properly treated by the dentist in adults and children over 2 years of age.

You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 2 days of treatment.

How to use Dentispray

Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt ask your doctor or pharmacist.

The recommended dose is:

Adults and adolescents

1 application. Apply to the area to be treated 3 or 4 times a day. It should not be applied more than 4 times a day.

Each press is equivalent to approximately 3 mg of benzocaine.

Use in children

Children 6-12 years: only under the supervision of an adult, apply as in the previous case.

Children 2-6 years: under medical supervision.

Children under 2 years: under strict medical supervision.

Administration form

This medicine is for administration to the mouth.

Do not inhale or ingest.

Uncap the bottle and place the button, with the incorporated applicator cannula, on the outlet tube of the dosing pump. Press the button several times until the pump is filled. Then, the medicine can be applied, either directly by pressing the button and orienting the solution to the painful area with the cannula, or by soaking a cotton ball with several pulsations and keeping it applied to the area for a short period of time. Once the treatment is finished, it is recommended to rinse the cannula with water, dry it and store it.

If symptoms worsen or persist after 2 days of treatment, you should consult the dentist.

If you use more Dentispray than you should

Signs of overdosage may be: bluish discoloration of the skin, stammering speech, numbness, wobbly gait, blurred or double vision, dizziness, excitement or convulsions, ringing in the ears, increased sweating. It can also lower blood pressure.

In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult a doctor or go to a medical center or call the Toxicological Information Service (telephone 91 562 04 20), indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.

LEAFLET