Lizifen 16 pastillas para chupar


Throat lozenges indicated to relieve pain, irritation and inflammation of the throat


What Lizifen is and what it is used for

Lizifen contains flurbiprofen. Flurbiprofen belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). These medications work by modifying the body's response to pain, swelling, and fever.

Lizifen is used for the short-term relief of sore throat symptoms such as pain, difficulty swallowing, and sore throat in adults and children 12 years and older.

You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 3 days of treatment.

How to take Lizifen

Always take Lizifen exactly as described in this leaflet, or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist:

The recommended dose is: Adults and adolescents over 12 years:

1 tablet every 3-6 hours, as needed.

Do not take more than 5 pills in 24 hours.

Take a pill in your mouth and suck it slowly.

Move the pill into your mouth as you suck on it.


Use in children:

Children under the age of 12 cannot take this medicine.

These pills are for short treatments only.

Take the minimum number of pills you need for the shortest amount of time necessary to relieve your symptoms. If irritation develops in the mouth, treatment with the drug should be discontinued.

Do not take Lizifen for more than 3 days, unless your doctor recommends it. If it does not improve, if it worsens, or if new symptoms appear, consult your doctor or pharmacist.

If you take more Lizifen than you should

Call a doctor or pharmacist or go to the nearest hospital. Overdose symptoms may include the following: stomach pain or, more rarely, diarrhea. They can also suffer from ears, headaches and gastrointestinal bleeding.

In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or call the Toxicology Information Service, telephone: 91 562 04 20 indicating the medicine and the amount taken.

If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.