Rino-Ebastel 7 capsulas
1 capsule daily relieves allergy symptoms (seasonal rhinitis, conjunctivitis) and rhinitis associated with colds.
It is a combination of an antihistamine with a nasal decongestant
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS RINO-EBASTEL 7 CAPSULES
Rino-Ebastel is a medicine indicated for the relief of allergic rhinitis or associated with the common cold.
It combines 2 active ingredients: an antihistamine to combat the symptoms of allergy and naso-pharyngeal decongestant.
Rino-Ebastel 7 capsules is indicated for adults and adolescents from 12 years old.
COMPOSITION OF RINO-EBASTEL
- Active ingredients (per capsule): ebastine 10 mg and 120 mg pseudoephedrine.
- Excipients: polyethylene glycol, sucrose, corn starch and others.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
You should consult your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you have heart disease, uncontrolled diabetes, hypertension, urinary retention, porphyria, hyperthyroidism or glaucoma.
- If the patient is allergic to any of the active ingredients (ebastina and Pseudoephedrine) or excipients Rino-Ebastel.
- If you are currently taking other medications, especially if it is: another antihistamine, an MAO inhibitor, a sympathomimetic or blood pressure medicines.
Rino-Ebastel contains sucrose: patients should be taken into account with intolerance to this sugar.
Rino-Ebastel containing polyethylene glycol: in some cases nausea, vomiting or cramping may appear.
This medicine may cause drowsiness some patients. Do not drive or operate hazardous machinery until we are certain that this medication does not produce sedation or sleepiness.
USE IN CHILDREN
Rino-Ebastel should not be given to children under 12 years old.
This medicine should be used with caution in elderly patients because this population is more susceptible to sufir adverse reactions of medicines.
- Adults: It is generally sufficient to 1 capsule per day taken with breakfast but if necessary may be given another capsule at night.
- Adolescents between 12 and 18 years old: Administer 1 capsule daily with breakfast.
- Children under 12 years old: Do not administer.
It is recommended that the capsule be taken Rino-Ebastel always at the same time (approximate).
should not be taken Rino-Ebastel for more than 3 days in case of rhinitis due to a cold or for more than 10 days if family is dealing allergic rhinitis.
Rino-Ebastel usually does not usually lead to adverse reactions. If occur are usually mild and cease the end of treatment.
The most common are nausea, dizziness, headache and drowsiness.
Less frequently they appear: nervousness, insomnia, tachycardia, diarrhea or constipation and vomiting.
Symptoms that usually occur are: nervousness or drowsiness, tachycardia, hallucinations, hypertension and respiratory depression.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion should go to a health center or hospital.
Poisons Information Service: +34 915 620 420
Almirall, S.A. - C / General Mitre, 151
08022 Barcelona (Spain)
You might also like